Chapter 5

No one's POV:

It is now spring break and the families are going on vacation and Madelaine invited Mya; Vanessa is beyond pissed because the whole timeMya has been trying to get with her girl.

Mya has some way convinced Madelaine to invite her on the trip when they were partners for their project. The couple still aren't an official couple yet and Mya is eating it up, the Moore's and Walker's are currently packing up the van for the trip. "I can get that for you beautiful" Vanessa smiles grabbing Mads bags and taking them to the van "thank you Bubba that is very nice of you"

"So very nice of you, now come get my shit" Michelle laughs dragging her luggage "I gotcha Ma" Nessa laughs too. "Ayo Jase where is Ronnie?" Cheryl yells bringing her bags out followed by her older brother. "She just picked up Mya they should be on the way" he answers and everyone immediately looks at Vanessa who is already rolling her eyes at the name of the unwanted invite "I don't see why she has to come it's a family trip"

"I invited her we're really her only friends Bubba" Mads sighs "no you're her only friend I gave up on her" the taller girl huffs grabbing Madelaine's waist and pulling her close "please don't be mean" she pouts wrapping her arms around her lovers shoulders.

"I'll try for you but if she pulls a move on you I'm not holding back" Vanessa responds and kisses the redhead lips until a horn interrupts them causing the pair to pull away looking at Veronica's car to find Veronica pointing at Mya in the passenger mouthing "it was her" while Chuck and Kosie are laughing in the backseat.

"See what I mean"  Vanessa huffs rolling her eyes and walking over to Veronica's car to grab the girls bags out of the trunk; Vanessa grabs Josie's and Veronica's luggage and packs it in the family van while Chick does the same with his bag before running over to Toni to give her a kiss,

"Hey grab my stuff why don't ya" Mya smirks looking at Nessa "grab your own shit" she seethes before grabbing Madelaine's hand and dragging her into the living room of the house. "Does she have to come?"

"Yes, I've already told you this"

"But she fucking likes you Madelaine, and she continues to do shit that gets under my skin"

"Vanessa we're not even together why does it matter that she likes me?" Madelaine huffs in frustration not thinking before she speaks and Vanessa's face drops causing the redhaired beauty to instantly regret her words "you're right we're not together and by the looks of it you don't want to be so why not end the torture now right" Vanessa sighs pulling a little box of her left pocket setting it on a table beside her and walking out of the house leaving a shocked Madelaine.

"You are not going on this trip I'll be damned if I let you ruin my vacation take your shit and leave" Vanessa yells at Mya startling everyone especially Mya who scurries to grab her things and rushes to call her mother to come and get her. The muscle bound Moore twin gets in the van plugs in her headphones and puts on her hoodie.

"What the fuck just happened" Veronica asks puzzled, "LANGUAGE"Michelle and Natalie says in unison looking at the young Latina "I'm guessing Vanessa has had enough of Mads and Mya" Toni snickers causing Cheryl to join "I told that girl Nessa had a short fuse when it came to her" Cheryl adds and as if on cue Madelaine comes out of the house with a small box and a tear-stained face.

"Don't cry now we've told you this would happen" Cheryl sasses still going to comfort her twin followed by Toni and Jason. Chuck, Ronnie and Josie go to check on Vanessa.

"Anybody as confused as I am" Will asks "Yupp" Phillip answers. Michelle and Natalie looks at each other and says "Men" and shakes their head