Chapter 3

Previously on the prime 4: A new Student transferred to riverdale high and Madelaine told Vanessa that she finds her attractive, Toni and Cheryl of course thinks she dumb and in denial.

Vanessa's POV:

".......Mads hello, why'd you leave?" I question again catching Madelaine's attention "huh w-what...... ohh I had to ask Cher and T.T something" she stutters "okay, well come on" I say and grab her hand leading her back into her room. We begin to finish our homework and Madelaine phone chimes I look out the corner of my eye to see that it's a text from Mya.

"How'd she get your number?" I ask. "I gave it to her"

"Why"

"She asked Vanessa why do you care?" She snaps. "I-I....... I don't" I huff gathering my things and rushing out of her room and into Jason's.

"What's up with you?" He asks as I sit at his computer desk. "Madelaine snapped at me for asking her why she gave Mya her number" I huff. He begins to laugh "what's so funny asshole?"

"You're jealous" he hysterically laughs and I glare at him, he immediately stops and clears his throat. "I don't even know why I care..... s-she doesn't even see me in that way."

"Are you confessing your feelings for my sister to me?" Jason asks smirking. "Maybe, is that a problem?" I ask shyly "hell no, we been knew Nessa, but if you knock her up or hurt her I will kill you" he says seriously "I-I wouldn't do t-that."

Jason's room door opens and it's Madelaine "Jase can I hold your car I'm meeting someone at pops" she asks not looking at me "yeah, sure keys are on the counter" he answers "cool do you want anything from Pop's?" She only asks him Madelaine totally looks over me as if I'm not here.

"Just get my usual" he says as Cher and Toni comes in the room to tell Madelaine what they want from Pop's but she still doesn't ask if I want anything I know we had a disagreement but that's never stopped us from talking and getting each other's food.

"I'll go get my own food" I grunt, grab my stuff and leave the house to go to Pop's

Madelaine's POV:

"Do you want to explain what that was?" Toni asks with sass "I snapped at her earlier, I'll go handle it" I sigh leaving out of the house and into Jason's car.

As I'm driving down the road to Pops I see Vanessa walking I pull up beside he "bubba please get in the car" I sigh and she gets in the car "Bubba what's going on, why are you so upset?" I ask. She hesitates at first but then responds "*sighs* Madelaine I have been liking you and trying to date you since the age of 12 and Mya just shows up and she has your attention. She's been in our school for a week and already has your number and you're meeting her at Pops........" she rambles "Nessa, I-I like you too" I interrupt her "wait y-you do?"

"Yes, I have for a very long time I was just scared to say anything I didn't want to ruin our friendship." She smashes her lips into mine leaving me shocked but immediately kiss back, "I've wanted to do that for a long time" she huskily chuckles pulling  away a little resting her forehead on mine. "Me too" I smile.

No one's POV:

The girls get to Pop's, Madelaine sees Mya and hands the car keys to Nessa "bubba I'm going to still help Mya, I promise nothing will happen can you take the others their food in Jason's car I'll have Mya drop me off home" she says looking Vanessa in her eyes. "Okay" Vanessa hesitantly answers grabbing Madelaine by the waste and pulling her into another kiss "I just wanted to make it clear that you're mine" she husks before walking up to the counter leaving a dazed Madelaine in the middle of Pop's.

"Hey grandpa" Vanessa greets the older male behind the counter "Hey Runt, when did you get the balls for that?" Pops asks referring to the redhead beauty. "Today actually, just get my food old man" Vanes laughs with her grandfather before ordering.

After getting everyone's food Vanessa goes to the table that Madelaine and Mya are sitting and kissing Madelaine's cheek making sure to make eye contact with Mya and walking out of Pops.

"Bye bubba..........okay so like I was saying all you have to do is carry over the 9" Madelaine finishes showing Mya the algebraic equation. "Thank you for tutoring me, I don't know how to thank you" Mya says greatfully. "It's no problem I help Vanessa all the time" the redhead smiles drinking her cherry milkshakes, she doesn't notice how Mya face drops "so do you guys date" Mya asks "well... no not exactly" Madelaine responds and Mya smiles continuing her homework.

"Well hey there missy where were you" Natalie asks as Madelaine walks into the house. "I was at Pop's helping Mya with some school work" she answers going over to the kitchen and washing her hands so she can help her mom with dinner. "Ouuuu who is Mya" her mom teases "just a friend ma" Cheryl chuckles as the rest of the gang comes downstairs.

"Hey bubba" Madelaine smiles as she sees Vanessa "hey beautiful" she greets going up to the redhead and pecking her lips before casually walking to the fridge to grab a water bottle. "So we just gone act like we ain't see that" Cheryl smiles as everyone else has shocked faces "so do you want to explain" Toni says mocking Cheryl from earlier. "Well...... we talked and....kissed" Madelaine says "I'm leaving you girls have your talk" Natalie dramatically exits the kitchen leaving the kids alone.

"Yep that's my que, come on Nessa let's go" Jason states before turning to race Vanessa upstairs. "Okay spill!" Cher and T.T squeals

"Okay okay okay, so when I was driving to pops I seen her walking so I pulled over she got in and then spilled her heart to me so I did the same and then she kissed me" Madelaine sighs dreamily "her lips feel so good" she continues dazed "omg Omg Omg I love it" Cheryl squeals "I'm going to call Veronica" Toni yells running up stairs followed by the redhead twins.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The angst with Madnessa was supposed to be longer but I couldn't wait.....