Chapter 1

No one's POV: (the Moore residents)

Madelaine and Toni were helping each other with their math homework at the island in the kitchen while Vanessa and Jason were at practice, Cheryl was out with Josie and their moms were cooking dinner; it was Wednesday and like tradition it was 'Big Family Dinner' and it was being held at the Moore's place this week. "Girls if you need any extra help let us know" Michelle says rolling out the dough for her homade biscuits "yes ma'am" Madelaine sighs a little frustrated with her Math homework.

Vanessa and Jason burst through the front door sweaty and shirtless (Vanessa has a black Nike sports bra on) they were laughing and playfully shoving one another. "What are you two goofing on about?" Natalie asks taking the roast out of the oven. "Jason here threw 6 touchdowns in practice today" Vanessa smiles

"And Vanessa here was the one who caught each one and scored" Jason cheers. "That is so good guys" Toni smiles and Madelaine is just stuck looking at Vanessa's body "you're drooling bhoo" Toni whispers and nudges Madelaine's shoulder "I am not" she whispers with a scoff "sure Jan"

"We're going to go shower Vanessa says I can use some of her clothes" Jason yells running up the stairs behind Vanessa.

Madelaine's POV:

Maybe I was drooling a little but can you blame me she is an absolute goddess and I promise you I've seen her print before, I'm gay as hell but she can pipe me down any time she wants.

After Toni and I finish our homework we clean up our mess and help our moms set the table after about 20 minutes Cheryl arrives and Jason and Vanessa come down stairs in gym shorts and tank tops to play the game until dinner is ready.

"Hey Mads come play the game" Vanessa shouts from the living room catching my attention, I always play with them but I always blush when Vanessa asks. "Coming" I respond and head over to the couch and sit next to Vanessa, she hands me a controller and starts the game.

No one's POV:(sorry not sorry)

"Phil and Will are here kids it's dinner time" Michelle yells throughout the house because the kids are spread out all over. Jason tries to race Vanessa and Madelaine to the table but before Jason can even start running Vanessa picks Madelaine up bridal style and take off towards the dining room beating Jason.

"Well don't you too look comfortable" Cheryl smirks seeing her sister blushing in Vanessa's arms "well of course we are" Vanessa sasses kissing Madelaine's forehead placing her down and going to sit down by Will. "Sup dad" Vanessa greets and fist. Bumps her dad before doing to same to Phil.

The groups begins to eat their dinner and talk about their days, Cheryl explains that a new girl will be starting at their school within a week and that their first game is a month. Will catches his wife up on the financial end of Pop's and Phil let's everyone know that he is planning a family trip for spring break. The kids were overly excited because they've been slumped with sports and schoolwork; Madelaine was just happy that she would be away with Vanessa without the distraction of other girls.

•~•

It is now the next day and the teens are preparing theirselves for school along with Natalie "Cher, Mads and Jase come on he have to pick up Nessa and Toni" Natalie yells on her way out the door and on her way to her car, the teens have their own cars but there is no since on Everyone driving separately to get to the same place. Madelaine of course runs out of the house and into the car making sure to sit in the third row because that's where Vanessa always sits. Cheryl and Jason soon follow taking their spot in the front and second row.