Chapter 4

It's now the week before spring break and Mya has gotten a lot closer to Madelaine and less closer to Vanessa, the redhead and the brunette are still not official but have made it very clear that they are in-like with one another; that has not stopped the Vixens from drooling over Vanessa and the Bulldogs from drooling over Madelaine.

Mya has joined the Football and Basketball team so she plays alongside Vanessa with both sports. There is a hell of a lot of tension between the two girls because of Madelaine and everyone can sense it but the Redhead.

Vanessa's POV:

"Bro what the fuck stop trying to show off and past the god damn ball" I huff glaring at Mya. "It's not my fault I'm so good" she smirks "bitch you wanna bet, I'll school your stick figure ass"

"Is that a threat or a promise cause I'm willing to risk it all" Mya responds walking towards me. "Bubba.....Bubba, stop it" Madelaine yells running over to us and hugging me, I see Mya's face sadden as she watches how my girls tries to calm me down. "I swear if you don't watch your mouth and run the correct plays I'm dropping your ass" I yell before Mads, Cheryl and Toni pull me into the locker room.

"Nessa what the hell was that?" Toni questions "so I'm the one in the wrong again" I sigh running my hands through my hair "actually, yes you are Vanessa, you're overly aggressive with Mya for no reason" Cheryl sasses. "Do you think that too?" I ask looking Madelaine in her eyes "Bubba,......... yes I do, you've been arguing with her for a month now." She sighs

"Right, I'm the bad guy, I get trip and spill my lunch because of her and I'm the bad guy, she has a obvious crush on you yet I'm the bad guy, she talks shit about me but I'm the bad guys" I yell. "Mya has been fucking with me and trying to get with you since she found out we're a thing" I continue.

"Vanessa please just be nicer, she's explained everything and how it was an accident and miscommunication" Toni sighs and I just nod my head before getting up and leaving out of the locker room and gym. But not before catching a glimpse of a smirking Mya.

The next day(no one's POV):

The two sets of twins are in their first period class and the teacher has assigned partners for a project that is 75% of their grade and due in 2 weeks.

James and Heather
Toni and Chuck
Cheryl and Josie
Ethel and Sweet pea
Valerie and Archie
Vanessa and Fangs

".....and the last set of partners are Madelaine and Mya" the professor finishes before going over the project.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me" Vanessa grunts and glares at Mya whose to busy staring at Madelaine.

"I don't think Vanessa is going to like the amount of time that you and Mya are going to be spending together" Veronica snickers nudging her future sister in-law. "She's always been overprotective of me but it's heavier when Mya is around" the redheads sighs looking at a glaring Vanessa, before pulling out her phone to text her.

Cherbear❤️:
Vanessa stop it

Bubba🥺:
Stop what?

Cherbear❤️:
Looking at Mya like that

Bubba🥺:
Fine

Madelaine reads Vanessa's last text and look up at her girl and smiles mouthing a 'thank you'.

This is going to end horribly........