18. Forced to be heartless

Flashback continues..
The next day:

"Yeah, I have checked the presentation. Do the changes as per I have marked." Sanskar said and disconnected the call while walking toward his car when suddenly he bumped into someone.

"What the hell!!" Sanskar said getting angry on person as he saw his phone lying on the ground.

"I m really sorry. I.." he heard a girl's voice and looked up instantly to shout.

"How dare yo.." he was about to shout when his anger instantly flew away as soon as he saw her face.

"You?" He said confusingly and suddenly a smile appeared on his face unknowingly.

She also looked at him and recognised him that she saw him last night.

"Um.. yeah, Look, I m so sorry.. I was.." she was about to say when he interupted.

"It's okay and I m sorry too. I was engrossed in phone call." Sanskar said.

"But you were getting angry on me few seconds earlier?" Swara said with small smile.

"Sorry, it just all of sudden.." Sanskar was saying when she cuts him.

"It's okay and I m also sorry about your phone." She said apologetically looking at his phone as it's screen was broken.

"That's okay and Don't worry this is too small reason to commit suicide." Sanskar said in dramatic tone reminding last night.

She chuckled hearing him.
"I know." Swara said with smile.

"By the way, I m Sanskar." Sanskar introduced himself extending his hand to her.

Swara looked at him fro a second then said.
"Swara, Swara Gadodia." Swara said shaking hand with him.

That's when a sudden reality pulled him back to ground as he didn't thought about Swara Gadodia. He saw the girl he saw last night.

"Anyways, gotta go. Hope to see you again Mr. Sanskar." Swara said and walked away from there removing her hand from his.

Sanskar nodded absent-mindly as he wasn't understanding what he should do. It's not that he didn't knew she was Swara then Why his behaviour was so different like he forgot everything? He sees her retreating figure as she walked away.

After getting information about Swara, Sanskar got on his work what he had to do and unfortunately didn't wanted. While on the other hand Sneha went to Mumbai getting a lateral entry in a known University in which Sanskar helped her. He didn't denied and thought it will be better for her and may be she can try to come out of her pain. Still, Sneha reminded him that he shouldn't back of from what he promised. He nodded unwillingly.

Sanskar met Swara few times. But not everytime, it was planned by him. More oftenly they met was just co-incidence in starting. Everytime he met her, he used to forget everything like it was Just him and her. He didn't know what was happening to him. One side, it was just for Sneha and another side it was doing something to his heart.
They became friends. He found Swara was bit hesitant when he asked for her friendship. But she agreed. Days passed and their friendship grew stronger. One side, Swara was happy and Sanskar was too but he was trying to make himself believe that it's nothing. It was only because Sneha. But he couldn't lie to himself more, he knew he was falling for Swara.  He tries to remind himself that Swara was murderer. She killed Avinash but that reason also couldn't keep his heart and mind away from her thoughts. As more he came to know her, talk to her, her behaviour, a loneliness, pain, everything about her always made him to question himself that will she do anything like that? What if she is innocent? His heart saying to trust her that she can't do anything like that. She is innocent. After battling to his mind, he finally let his heart win. Yes, he was fallen for her. He loves her. He don't care about anything else. He sees a Swara who thinks about everyone's life before anyone else. She can't be reason of other's pain. In all this, he forgot everything else just the way always happened when she is around him.
He thought to confess his love for her because deep inside he also know that she has feelings for him. She also loves him. She is the first girl who hold such an effort on his heart and he was so happy when he proposed her.
...