20. Thin string of hope

"What? The whole misunderstanding is clear and she went away. And Arav, you didn't even try to stop her? You should go to her Arav. She needs you. You know she must be feeli... "Sanskar was saying when Arav interupted.

"I know what she must be feeling Sanskar. I cleared all misunderstanding to her that kept us apart since these four years. We didn't trust each other and it broke us. But there was always love in our heart that kept us connected. That's only why Destiny bring us together to face each other. We will be back together Sanskar but she needs to come out of her fear that she must be feeling right now. I know she must be feeling guilty that she accused me but at the same time, now she fears that something might again separate us. If she didn't trust me once then may be she will do it again. But she need to trust our love.
I came to her and I m still here for her but I want her to free from all these insecurities Sanskar. She should trust me that no matter what I will be there for her always. I m not going to leave her. I had already asked forgiveness for my mistakes and now she needs to decide what she wants. She want to forgive me and give us a chance or not? Deep down in my heart, I know it will happen soon. I can feel it Sanskar.
I just want her to call me once and I promise I will run to her without thinking about anything. That will the best moment of my life.
And Most importantly, I know her. I know she needs time to think. If I will go to her right now, she won't even talk to me because she is drowned in her own miseries. But she is not alone." Arav said with small smile.

Sanskar smiled at him.
"I m so happy for you Arav. Finally everything is going to be perfect in both of your life. And Riya also loves you. She will be back to you." Sanskar said and hugged him smilingly.

Arav also hugged him back and smiled a bit. He blinks to hide his unshed tears.

"I know it will happen Riya otherwise destiny wouldn't have meet us each other after so long and everything wouldn't have cleared. I trust you. I know we will be together once again. I said everything what I wanted. What I wanted to make clear. Now it's your turn. I m waiting for you. Just enough of this pain, I don't want anything else but you in life." Arav thought with teary eyes and small smile.

They broke the hug.
"One minute, if Riya won't take this step toward you because of her guilt then?" Sanskar asked with concern.

"She will. I know her and I believe her. Still, if she didn't then why am I here? I just gave her sometime. Not a choice to go away from my life. She is bound to me. If she won't call me then the next moment she will find me there." Arav said shrugging his shoulder.

"Sometime mean? How many days?" Sanskar asked.

"Two three days is enough I guess. I m not going to wait more than that. Come on." Arav said dramatically.

Sanskar chuckled and shook his head unbelievably at him.

"Anyway, you say. Did you talk to Swara?" Arav asked.

Sanskar's face expression turned serious. He nodded no.

"She doesn't want to Arav. She doesn't believe that I love her. She thinks I m lying yet again." Sanskar chuckled.

Arav gave a sad look. He placed his hand on his shoulder.

"She is not wrong by not trusting me. She is right at her place. Still, it's so hurtful to accept it. I don't want to lose her once again." Sanskar said with heavy voice

"You won't Sanskar. I know you will win her heart yet again." Arav said with small smile.

Sanskar nodded looking at him with sad smile.

......
The next day:
(Engagement day);

Coming out of car, Riya just rushed inside Gadodia Mansion only to find it was being decorated for Engagement function that was going to happen tonight. She just wasn't able to believe when her mom said that they are going to Gadodia mansion as Today is Swara's engagement with Some Viraj Rathod. She was shocked when she heard it. How can this happen? She talked to Swara yesterday and there wasn't such things. Last night she couldn't talk as she was disturbed with her own problems and she didn't wanted Swara to take stress about. She thought to share everything when she will be coming to meet her the next day. But she definitely didn't have any idea that she will be coming for her engagement and damn it!! Why this Viraj Rathod!! Why didn't Swara tell her till now? No, she won't agree for this? She must be forced into this!!