1. Nothing will be wrong

Sitting in her room lifelessly, not able to stop her tears that was keep forming in her eyes since two days and continuously flowing. She didn't cared to wipe them. Her eyes were red. She just get unconscious and then come in her sense and cry. It's been two days since that horrible day when she lost him forever and her heart is not ready to accept this. She wish to die.
Her eyes were not tired looking at his pics and reminding her moments with him.

Flashback:

A girl in white top and blue jeans was running. She came outside the college gate and find a guy who was calling someone being restless. She sees her phone and bite her tongue as he was calling her and it was on silent.

"Oh god, he will kill me today. I got late due to stupid assignment submission." She murmured.

She composed herself a bit and went behind him with slow steps. She was about to hug him from back but before that she felt tug and with a twirl he was back hugging her.

"So Ma'am finally got sometime for me?" He said.

She smiled and put her hand on his and look at him side way.

"Sorry.." She said slowly.

"It's ok Ms. Gadodia but you are late yet again and now I need to go. So bye." He said with tight smile and break the hug but she hold his hand and turned around.

"I am sorry. I am sorry please. Sanskar, please.. please. Forgive me. That khadus professor gave assignment and it has to be submitted today only and Exams are also coming so can't ignore classes. So, I got late. I am sorry and this is the last time." She said holding her ears.

He couldn't stop his smile and shook his head unbelievably.

"Don't promise something which doesn't mean anything." Sanskar said.

"Hawwww.. my promises are fake?" Swara said.

"You said it yourself." Sanskar said with Chuckle.

Swara hit him on his chest.

"How will you understand, how much works, assignments, submission have to be done in college." Swara said.

"Yeah right how will I understand? I never been to college right? Swara, I just completed my post graduation a couple of years back only and technically I am only 2 year senior to you. I also know how many people come college for studying and attending lectures." Sanskar said.

"Fine, I said sorry na? Now let's go. You are wasting more time by debating with me." Swara said.

Swara make faces at him.

"Don't make such faces." Sanskar said looking at her.

"Why do you stop me from doing this?" Swara asked.

"Because when you make such faces, it do something to me and I have to try hard to stop myself." Sanskar said.

"What are you trying to say? What do I do to you? Hmmm??" She asked teasingly raising her eyebrows going close to him.

"I m feeling like kiss you and do much more than that. Do you want me to do that?" Sanskar answered straight forwardly with smirking smile and leaning toward her.

Swara's eyes got wide open. She pushed him back.
"Ahhmm... Not needed. Let's go." Swara said.

Sanskar chuckled looking at her face expression.