22. Bound by heart

"What the hell!!!!" Viraj's voice roared in the hall that caught Swara's attention. He got up abruptly while everyone there was also shocked to see this. Swara looked through her veil only to find none other than Sanskar who emptied whole kalash water pouring into the fire and it was extinguished. A playful yet pleasant smile playing on his lips like he did nothing.

Riya look at Sanskar and Swara also got up in shock looking at him with wide eyes. She lift up her veil only to get confirmation that he was actually there.

"What the hell is going on here!!!" Shekhar Gadodia's shout was heard next as he came there.

"Time's up for this marriage drama people." Sanskar said in cool tone.

"And Hello, Mr. Gadodia. It's really not nice to meet you by the way." Sanskar said casually.

Shekhar looked at him confusingly.

"Who the hell are you? And what kind of joke is this?" Viraj shouted coming in front of him.

Sanskar gave a arrogant look yet smilingly he said.
"Well I guess Mr. Gadodia haven't forget me yet. Still, hello Mr. Viraj Rathod, this is Sanskar Maheshwari, and even I don't like these kind of pathetic jokes. So, let's be serious and I hope you understand my words easily. This marriage is not going to happen." Sanskar said in straight yet challenging tone and a glint of threat could be felt in his words.

As soon as Shekhar heard the name he came to know who he was? "But wasn't it Sanskar Yashvardhan? And how, he was dead right?" He thought.

Swara was stilled at her position. She wasn't understanding what's going on. What's Sanskar doing here? Wait, he said that he is upto something yesterday.

"Don't blame for whatever happens tomorrow sweetheart"

She remembered his words and now she was somewhat getting that definitely something is coming in the way. But what? What's going to happen!! She looks at Sanskar in confusion and worries at the same time. Riya hold her by her shoulder. She looked at her.

"How the hell you came here? You were de...." she heard her father saying in shock yet in anger when Sanskar interupted.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. But that's really long story and unfortunately you are also somewhere a sole reason for all that mess that caused in my life. Anyways, we will talk about it later if you want. But for now, I m just here to stop this drama what you are calling a marriage. It will be better if you get that this can't happen." Sanskar said in uncaring tone.

"How dare you!! Why this wedding can't be Happen? Just Stop all this drama and get lost from here!! or I will call police." Shekhar said angrily.

Sanskar heard him and chuckled.

"Well, if you are so eager then let me do the pleasure. It will make my work quite easier. Inspector!!" Sanskar called out with smirk on his face.

That's when inspector came there with two constables. Shekhar saw the inspector and went to him.

"Inspector, it's good that you are here. Please take this man away. He barged here forcefully and now trying to...." Shekhar was saying when Sanskar again interupted him.

"Inspector, can you please explain Mr. Gadodia what happens when you try to marry a girl forcefully without her concent? Can't he get arrested for forcing her daughter for doing it?" Sanskar said with attitude.

Swara was shocked hearing this. So was Shekhar and Viraj. Other guests started gossiping.

"What forcefully? I m Swara's father and I have all right to take decision about her. And Swara agreed herself? She is not being forced in anything!!" Shekhar shouted.