25. Healer of broken soul

"Ohkkk so, that was such a long rollar coaster ride. I mean seriously!!! What a lovestory you both have." Ahaan said as Sanskar and Arav elaborated him whole story from the point they met Riya and Swara Berlin till now.

"Also you both got married very differently. Amazing haha!! Hats off to you guys. I feel pity on Viraj that poor guy didn't have any idea that he was messing with two devils by trying to marry your girls " Ahaan couldn't stop himself but chuckled.

Arav and Sanskar also chuckled hearing him and thinking about how they got married to Riya and Swara respectively.

"But tell me something. Although you idiots were so busy when you both were in Berlin. But I called you few times then why didn't you mentioned about Swara and Riya that time?" Ahaan asked.

"Ahaan, I was messed up with Swara's treatment and so stressed out. You must remember, I used to hardly talk to you for couple of minutes. But it was never that I didn't want to tell you. I thought we will tell you everything once situation gets a bit normal. But then one after other problems arises and we came to India to clear everything. I already told you everything. It actually slipped from my mind. I m really sorry for that yaar." Sanskar said.

"He is right Ahaan. And one of the reason was that you were setting up your business and projects to finally settle in India forever. We know last few months were really crucial for you. So, you shouldn't be distracted. Still, it was our mistake and accepted.
I m also sorry dude." Arav said.

"Shut up!! How dare you think like that? Huh! I was busy but that doesn't mean I don't have time for you guys." Ahaan said.

"Sorry yaar. " Arav said making face.

"Yes Ahaan but the best part is that now everything is going fine. And you are also here." Sanskar said.

"Ok fine... This time I m forgiving you both but next time dare you both to hide anything from me." Ahaan said.

"Okay." Sanskar said and smiled.

"But on the serious note guys, I m so happy to see you both like this. It never felt good to see you both the way you both were. But now I m really so happy." Ahaan said.

"Yeah, but Swara still didn't forgive me yet." Sanskar said taking a sad sigh.

"Don't worry Sanskar. She will." Arav said.

Ahaan placed his hand on Sanskar's shoulder.
"Yes Sanskar, she will forgive you. I could see that she loves you so much. And I trust you. I m sure you are gonna do it buddy." Ahaan said with smile.

Sanskar nodded with smile. They had a small group hug after so long time.

Later,
They came back in hall. Ahaan spent so much time with them. He talked to Swara so casually as if they both knew each other since long time. Swara also didn't felt awkward. In between, Ahaan was trying to pull Sanskar's leg but Sanskar gave him unbelievable nod while Arav chuckled at him. Sujatha and Rp also came back. Sanskar introduced Ahaan to them. Ahaan took their blessings. They also liked Ahaan. He was really nice guy. They spent good time talking to each other, knowing about Ahaan's family. The dinner was served.
But in all this, Mr. Shekhawat was seems to be distracted and time to time, his eyes didn't fail to moved toward the room in which he saw her going. The door was shut and lights was on. A couple of times, he saw her shadow near the glass window. He tried his best to hide his smile.

After couple of hours, Ahaan said bye to everyone. Rp and Sujatha told him to come again soon. Knowing about Ahaan's father, Rp came to know that he has already met him before in a meeting. Swara also say bye to him. Rp went from there and Swara went to help Sujatha in something.