What is it?

ZORO POV
"What the heck?" I said quietly to myself as flower slowly fell in my hand. I was looking at it for a while and then it flew away with wind. I was still waiting for that Shit Cook to come back to pick me up "Hah it sound like im some kind of little kindergarden kid that's waiting for paretns." I said to myself in my mind and giggled as another little flower fell from my mouth. "thats wierd.." i though to myself. After while i fell asleep on the bench.

Sanji POV
"Im Dating an angel" I yelled in my head. I waved at Natalie as i walked down the street. "Think about it okay? Cya! <3" i smiled and walked to the place where i left that Moss-head alone hoping he didnt Went somewhere on his own.

Natalie POV
I was waving back at Sanji-kun as he said something to me but i was alredy thinking about it... He asked me to go to sail seas with him and his crew. I was so happy even tho we knew our selfs for just half a day..but i knew i love him like i never loved someone.

Zoro POV
After while of sleeping i woke up looking if Sanji is back... He still wasn't. I was still lying on the bench as 3 little flowers escaped my mouth .. but this time there was little blood on them. I was tired of waiting so i was just looking at them. "Hah... It looks like they're really felling from my mouth" I laughed sadly knowing that i heard something about some kind of flower disease. Its Love Flower Disease.... "Am i in love then?.." i said quietly.

Sanji POV
I finally was near the spot where i left him. "Uuuf" i saw his shiny green head lying on bench. "He's a good boy that he waited for me" i said to myself and giggled. But when i came lil bit near i saw blood on his hand and his tired, sad exrepresion on face. "Oi.. everything okay Zoro-Kun?" I asked kindly waiting for response but he was quiet. Then after half a minute he broke the silence.

Zoro POV
I was just lying thinking how paethic is it to have some kind of Love Flower disease that can even kill me. Then i heard "Oi.. everything you okay Zoro-Kun?" It was that Cook...he alredy showed up .. i was quiet for a while and was thinking about what should i say...after half a minute i said "Mhm.. everything okay you Ero-Cook u made me wait here till dawn ...next time you do this" i really hoped there wont be next time with her .."Take me to ship before .." i tried to sound irritated but for real i was sad, tired and my neck hurted like hell...i wanted to scream it out but i couldn't... I just sighted rubbing my neck and slowly standing up.

Sanji POV
That dumbass said hes okay but for some reason i dont trust him i dont know why maybe because of the blood or because of the face expresion i never saw on his face. "Zoro u know u can tell me if something is wrong its not that im gonna laugh or im not gonna listen... Im here for you even tho im almost every time rude...like ur to me.... Im still your friend and crewmate you know?" I said and i was hoping for normal anwser.  "Mhm i said everything is okay" he mumbled. I was getting irritated by his still same anwser so i decided to ask him again when we will be on the ship. He alredy got up and we started to walk to the ship.

Zoro POV
"Mhm i said everything is okay" i mumbled as anwser.. i dont really want to say that im in love with him and he dont know and bcs hes dating a woman im slowly dying..NO THANKS I WONT SAY THAT... My head was mess. My head started to hurt a bit so i placed my cold hand to my head to make it little better. I felt like i need to cough but i holded it in beacuse i dont know if that love cook knows the disease. I couldn't hold it in anymore so i placed my hand in front of my mouth and coughed then i quickly waved the hand so the flowers will get lost in the wind. Even tho i didnt noticed the blood o my hand.

Sanji POV
We was walking towards the ship and he at First placed hand on his head. He never did that it looked like he have fever. Then he placed his other hand in front of his mouth and coughed. Then he waved the hand i was looking at him with expresion like ~What the heck is he doing ;__;~ but then i saw blood...on his hand...he coughed blood...what the fuck happened...did he got in fight or something? "Hey, Zoro... What's with that blood on your hand...did u got in fight or why did u coughed blood?" I asked i couldn't help it.

Zoro POV
I noticed he was looking at me when i was doing those thing like holding hand on my forehead or coughing. Then he asked "Hey, Zoro... What's with that blood on your hand...did u got in fight or why did u coughed blood?" I felt like my heart stopped ... Was he really noticing this little things  everytime or just today?.. i asked myself many times thinking about reply..."Dont act like you care!" I yelled because i really didnt know what should i say...

Sanji POV
"Dont act like you care!" ...okay not gonna lie these words hurt... Sad expresion showed on my face... I really cared for some reason i really did ... "U dumbass whats wrong with you!? Im literally caring about you! Ur my rival and my friend and also my crewmate and im fricking asking what happened to you!! Just anwser me u bastard! Or you know what? Im gonna send you to Chopper he will tell me everything you Moss-Head" he really went on my nerves so i just yelled and grabed him by his shirt. Then i let go of the shirt. "Just anwser me" i said kindly again as i lit up cigarete.

//uuuu okay sorry to make you wait (even tho nobodys gonna read it anways but idc u know) Im literally motivated to do another parts for some reaskn ZoSan is my Otp ship. I hope some of ZoSan shippers will read this... I know its short sorry for that🖐️. Btw sorry for my english and missclicks... Cya in next part bye!! ^w^