Luka

"I made breakfast!" Wren sings.

He can not sing. Not well anyways. A finch that can't finch. He eats a blueberry and gives me a granola bar.

"I thought you made breakfast?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I did he says, flying over to a stack of pancakes. Yours burnt," he explains.

Mine didn't burn, but I'll pretend there's a batch in a trash can somewhere. "Wanna come to school with me?"

"Where else would I go?" he rolls his eyes.

"Easy there, I don't need to chat on any tests yet."

He hops into my backpack and I ride my bike to school. There's a boy with blue hair dropping off a girl with purple hair. I take a picture of him on instinct and look at my phone for a bit. Yep, he is another crush waiting to happen. Nice facial features, very blue, probably older.

"That'll be 5 dollars," the boy I took a picture of says.

"Busted," Wren says.

"Oh hi there was something behind you I wanted to capture. A legendary pokémon," I explain.

He takes the phone out of my hand and me being me I don't stop him. He looks at the photo and smiles.

"It's zoomed in on me," he smirks.

"Well mister no name I take pictures of pretty things. You qualify," I say as I cover my mouth. I need to get rid of this confidence. Quickly.

He chuckles and smirks at me "The name's Luka". He takes a picture of me.

"W-why'd-d y-you doo that-t" I stutter. Nope I want that confidence back. Reverse. Back space.

"I also take pictures of pretty things," he smiles.

I faint. Why's he so perfect. "I-I'm a minor," I run to class.

"Me too!" Luka shouts.

I run faster and barge into the classroom. The wrong classroom of course. I run a bit more out of double embarrassment and collapse onto the floor of the right classroom.

"You must be (Y/N). I'm Ms. Bustier," Ms. Bustier smiles.

"That's me. I'm sorry about my entrance. My old friends said to make a grand entrance but I skipped the crash course and crashed your course. Sorry for that joke too," I nervously laugh.

"She can sit next to me. Alya wants to sit next to Nino anyway," Marinette says.

"Hey-" Alya interrupts.

"You know it's true," Marinette smiles.

"Alright have a seat next to Marinette," Ms. Bustier says.

I walk over to my new seat in the back when the girl with purple hair I saw from earlier grabs my arm.

"Hey I saw you talking to my brother earlier. I'm Juleka by the way. I'm holding a party at my house later you should come-" Juleka invites.

"Yes I'll be there!" I say a little to loudly and quickly.

"Nice," she says.

"Y-yeah," I smile and walk away.

"Popular huh?" Marinette nudges me.

"Just come with me to this party, and wake me up after class."

The class ends and we all go to Juleka's boat house. It's cute but not as cute as the boy inside of it. This confidence of mine needs to chill out for a second.