Luka's rejection

"Costumes for the music video. I made galaxy themed clothes with heart cutouts. Here (Y/N)," Marinette says.

It's an asymmetrical shirt with highwaisted pants and combat boots. Everyone has slightly different outfits but they all have the same colors and fabric. She included some reflective fabric that you would see on a safety vest too.

"Nice, what about our masks? (Y/N) and Adrien don't have one," Luka says.

"I was thinking we could skip the masks," Marinette says.

"Why?" I ask.

She makes a face and points to her neck. I keep forgetting I'm songbird.

"Yeah we should skip the masks this time," I say.

"Hey (Y/N), you're song's pretty good but I was expecting more of a 'we're so in love it's out of this world'," Rose says bringing over the papers I gave her.

"Oh we haven't seen it yet. What's it about?" Adrien asks.

I pull the papers out of Rose's hands and shove them into my backpack. "N-nothing, I can write you a new one."

I laugh and walk over to help set up the instruments.

"(Y-Y/N), I think I made a mistake," Mari says.

"Calm down, what did you do?" I ask.

"Well a few days ago during the costume rehearsal... I recorded it and somehow Bob Roth got it. He umm he copied it and now XY is copying our costumes, sound, and everything. I think they'll submit it into the Jagged Stone contest," Mari explains.

"What!" Luka says.

"Well I don't see it as a bad thing. Based on how they're costumes look and the fact XY doesn't know how to play guitar that well, they aren't competition. XY is a stupid name too... that's just like saying boy but in a science way. You know what XY chromosome is growing on me," I think out loud.

"How could he do that?" Luka mutters angrily.

"I don't know but he doesn't have the lyrics. I need to make new ones anyway," I sigh.

I leave the room with Marinette and seean akuma enter the room. "Akuma," Marinette says.

"Wren, you're the best," I transform.

"Tiki, spots on."

We head into the room but Luka's already gone.

"Where could he be?" I ask.

"Bob Roth," Ladybug says.

"No way, Luka would never," I say.

"You're in love with him so you can't see that he has mild anger issues."

"I am not," I say.

Ladybug winks at me and jumps to the hotel where Bob Roth was staying. We split up to search for him and I saw the broadcast on all the Tv's at once.

"Admit what you did," Silencer says.

"He sure works fast," Ladybug says sprinting towards me.

"Where's Cat Noir?" I ask.

"Why don't you text him on your bow," Ladybug says running to the roof.

Kit-Kat

Hotel. Bob Roth. Luka akumatized. Silencer.
...

What?

No love you? ):

...

I start running to the roof when ladybug stops me. She takes out her yo-yo and types something in.