Desire

It's been about 5 month since I moved to France. I'm well accounted with Alya, Juleka, Rose, Alex, Adrien, Nino, and best friends with Marinette. Overall crime rates have gone down in Paris. Cat Noir's developed a bit of a crush on Songbird, which is me. I've developed a bit of a crush on Luka. Marinette's grown her obsession with Adrien. It's a mess, but an entertaining one.

"Hi my name is Lila, I just got back from India and my Vision and hearing aren't so good. I'm afraid I'll need a place in the front. Adrien can help me catch up on my studies. Won't you Adrien?" Lila says.

"Uh, sure Lila," Adrien answers.

"Uh she makes me so mad," Marinette whispers to me.

"Don't worry about it Marinette... well Lila isn't ugly, but she has bangs so obviously she has a big forehead. Don't worry about it Mari," I say.

"Yeah, she won't be able to steal away my Adriekins," Chloe snickers.

"Oh hey Chloe, Happy Birthday. Did you get the honey purse I sent over?" I smile.

"Y-yeah it's very nice," Chloe blushes.

"Great, is Sabrina not here?" I ask.

"I ordered her to get me something she'll be here in a moment," Chloe says.

"Cool, I'm going to sleep now," I say dozing off.

Class is now over and I'm still sleeping. Marinette tries to wake me up, but I'm tired. Then I here Lila talking about how she broke her arm and can't hold a lunch tray.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble I just can't lift anything with my sudden severe alzheimers," Lie-la explains.

"Then die. You're falling apart anyway. Next thing we know you'll need Adrien to carry you around because both your legs are broken," I say.

"H-how could you say that. You know I'm prone to panic attacks," Lila whimpers.

"Wow a miracle. I'm all the way at the back of the class and you're by the door yet you could still hear my insults. And would you look at that, well you're looking right at me now. Impressive considering your vision's shot," I yawn, gathering my things.

"(Y/N)?" Marinette whispers in shock.

"Come on Mari let's go. We can hope the garbage takes it self out by the time lunch is over," I say shoving Lila out of the way "Would you look at that. She caught herself with her fragile defenseless hands."

Everyone stares at me in shock but they can't hate me. After all I've racked up friendship points. Help Juleka and Rose get together, help Alex with his pet fish, help Alya with the ladyblog, help Nino help Alya with the lady blog, not to mention I babysat the devil incarnate for a week.

"That was awesome," Marinette smiles.

"Hurry, and ladybug up. I have a feeling an akumas going to come in any minute now."

Marinette leaves to get into her suit. I wait under the stairs and once everyone leaves the classroom besides Lila I see a small black and purple moth. So that's what they look like. Lady bug still isn't back. I take off my choker and stuff it into my backpack before throwing it into my locker. I have a few words to say to hawkmoth and I can't let him get my miraculous while I do. I jump in front of Lila and get akumatized. The moth flies into my hair tie.

"Volpina... you're not Volpina," Hawkmoth says.

"No dip, well hurry up and give me a name," I say.

"I-I can't sense any emotions from you at all. How can someone not desire anything at all?" Hawkmoth asks.

"Listen here moth boy. I don't know why you're terrorizing paris, or why you want Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Songbird's miraculous, but f*ck off," I say.