Music

"Guys, guys, guuuyss. Jagged stone has a contest. A music contest, we just film a music video. I'm on costumes. Alya and Nino you film and special effects. Adrien.... Just show up. Kitty section plays. (Y/N) do whatever you want you have talents right? Okay let's set up a meeting I'll get snacks," Marinette says.

"Slow down Mari. First, what type of snacks?" I ask.

"Cookies, cakes, chips, and drinks," Mari answers.

"Okay... hurry up," I say.

"(Y/N) you have talents right? What are they?" Juleka asks.

"Why is everyone being passive aggressive today? And yes I do have talents, it's called being the best all the time no matter where I am," I say.

"Fair enough," Adrein responds.

Marinette barges into her room and throws the snacks onto her desk. "Snacks acquired. Anyways the theme for the concert is 'extraterrestrial love'."

"That's... stupid," I say.

"We have to play an original song surrounding the theme."

"I'm just confused. Do they mean, astronaut romance, galaxy attraction?" I ask.

"We'll assume space romanticizing," Luka says.

"Costumes?" Adrien asks Marinette.

"W-well I-I mean w-we c-c-could have somme sort o-of space suit, or alien fashion," Mari stutters.

She's a mess, a cute mess. "I can write the song," Luka and I say.

"Then I can be lead guitar," I say, challenging Luka's dominance.

"Well sweetie-" Luka starts.

"We could do a piano duet... if you want," Adrien offers.

"How about I play the guitar key, and right the lyrics while Luka rights notes," I say.

"Deal," Luka says.

"So Adrien, Luka, Juleka, Rose, Ivan, and (Y/N) are going to be playing piano, guitar, bass, microphone, drums, and guitar key," Alya says making a list.

"Yep," Ivan confirms.

A few minutes of songwriting later.

"For the chorus it should be something like dun, bum, ba ding. Put something about sandwiches in there too," Nino says.

"Got it anything else?" I ask.

"I'll finish the beat when I get my guitar. (Y/N) how are the words coming," Luka asks.

"Maybe we should do an instrumental," I joke.

I can't just write a song about love in front of the man that has rejected me multiple times in the span of 6 months and is in love with my best friend who is in love with the boy that's in love with my super hero form. Confusing... like space. I'll write that down later.

(A/N): spoiler, she doesn't wrote it down later.

Luka laughs "It's getting late but text me if you need inspo."

"I think looking at your social media is enough," I say, out loud too.

Everyone goes home until it's just me and Mari.

"We should invite Chloe. That's all I'm going to say," I suggest.

"Why... are you so obsessed with her?" Mari asks.

"She's got attitude, and you have to admit she makes things interesting. Sometimes she's even got style," I say.

"No," Marinette says.

"Hmmmm, Starships keep the bubble man safe."

"What?"

"A lyric, pretty good if I say so myself."

"Whatever."

One hour later I leave with a half finished song. I reach my apartment and decide to finish it up. Of course I had completely run out of inspiration after the 15th visit into Luka's page. I also didn't feel like writing a song about heartbreak so texting him was not an option. "Wren, you're the best," I say. I jump out of my window and sit by a bridge. It's a beautiful night, starry, clear, and Cat Noir. Cat Noir jumps over and sits next to me.

"I'd recognize that (H/C) hair anywhere," Cat says.

"Kitty," I sigh. I wrap my arms around his and rest my head on his shoulder.

I look up at him and ask "Have you ever been in love?"

"Right now, in this moment," he answers.

"Funny... what's it like."

"Did you just reject me?"

"What's it like?"

"Well rejection isn't the best feeling-"

"I know what rejection feels like. I don't need a run down," I frown.

"Who, when, where, how?" Cat asks.

"Well obviously I can't tell you who but... it's a boy. At first I liked him because he looked extremely attractive. A pretty boy. Then I realised he's a lot of other things I can't really explain, and can't help but adore it," I smile.

"It's getting late..."

"Mhm,"

"Two buddies under some stars, looking at a river... they might kiss," Cat hints.

I laugh and look up at him "They might."

Cat Noir leans in for a kiss and I touch his face. I look at him for a while and smile. He'll alway be there for me, maybe he's better to love than Luka. I pull him in for a kiss. It's a quick one but it was adorable. Then Cat leans in for another and we kiss again. Cat Noir is Adrien Agreste. I had forgotten all about that, I can't do this to Marinette. I pull us apart.

"Kit Kat... was I your first kiss?" I laugh.

"Y-yeah," Cat says.

"Don't get nervous you were mine too," I frown slightly, as Marinette fills my thoughts.

"So do we date now?"

"I forgot to tell you that I don't want to be in a relationship right now. Ask me next week and I might say yes. Okay?"

"A cat can wait."

"Good night." I whisper kissing his forehead. I jump of the bridge and let my wings carry me onto a nearby building. I look back at him and see him talking to himself and smiling. He looks happy and excited. Adorable.

I get to my room and get out the song. At least I have something too write about now.

Everything I do revolves around you
Everything you do has nothing to do
With me

I watch your every move and when our eyes meet
My heart skips a beat
But you think of it as just another face in the passing
Not the light in your life
Just dust on a meteorite

It's not healthy for me but I still love you
Because you think I do what's best for me
But in reality I do what brings me closer to you

But luckily the fates favor me
The stars align and I sing this rhyme
I met a new boy
One that doesn't treat me like a toy
You see me as a friend in love
And I see you as a person I love

But he
Sees me
As me
And I
See him
As perfect

He show'd a new type of attraction
A stellar nebula of new emotions
None of which make me
Want to meet the man on the moon
A better boy, than you
Pretty boy

Something out of this world
And new to mine

Kinda post rejection with hints of space. Although I can't see rose singing this. Ever.

(A/N): comment please, just want human interaction.