𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

It's been a couple of years locked in the underground at the Pentagon

It's been a couple of years locked in the underground at the Pentagon. All you did was lay in your uncomfortable bed most of the time as you would think about your son.

Soon enough they food they gave you quickly slid in and hit you. You looked at the tray their was a note on it.

'Mind the glass.'

You looked up to see a boy with silver hair above you as he smiled at you. The glass quickly shook at he placed his hands on it.

The glass quickly broke and you covered your hand as the glass fall.

The boy grabbed your hand and help you out of your cell and took the collar off of you.

"In three seconds those doors are going to open, and 20 guards will be here to shoot us." You told the boy as he was right behind you in seconds.

"I know, that's what I'm waiting for." He told you.

"What are you doing?" You questioned.

"I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash." He explained.

"What?" You questioned.

"Whip... lash." He told you again as the door opened and the guards showed up.

"Don't move." They told you both and we quickly went passed them and into a elevator. You saw Erik and a guy taped to the wall.

You felt a little dizzy after that.

"I don't think I feel so good." You said.

"You're good. It'll pass. It happens with everyone." He told you.

"You two must have done something pretty serious. What'd you do, man?" The boy asked me and Erik.

"What'd you do? What'd you do? Why'd they have you both in there?" He continued to ask.

"For killing the president." Erik told him.

"Oh, wow."

"Shit." You heard the kid whisper.

"The only thing I'm guilty of is fighting for people like us." You told the kid.

"You take karate? You know karate, man?" He continued to asked us questions.

"We don't know karate." You told him.

"But I know crazy."

"They told me you control metal." He told Erik

"You you use magic." He said to you.

"They?" You and Erik questioned.

"You know, my aunt told me that my mom used magic and she knew a guy who did that." The kid told you and you and Erik were confused.

You thought from a moment this couldn't be him. Just then the door in front of us opened.

"Charles?" You and Erik questioned, but Charles punched Erik in the face.

"Oh my god." You moved back a bit.

"Good to see you, too, old friend. And walking." Erik said as he got up from the punch.

"No thanks to you." Charles told him.

"You're the last person in the world I expected to see today." Erik explained to Charles.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to. If we get you out of here we do it my way- no killing." Charles told you and Erik.

"No helmet, I couldn't disobey you even if I wanted." Erik told Charles.

"I'm never getting inside of that head again. I need your word, Erik." Charles told him.

"Y/n." Charles turned towards you as you sighed.

"Nobody move! Hood it right there!" The guard said as they walked in.

"Charles?"

"Don't move." The guards continued to say.

"Hands up, or we will shoot!" The continued.

"Freeze them, Charles" Erik told Charles.

"I can't." Charles told him.

"Hands up!"

The metal around them shook, and energy around your hands were around your fingers.

"No!" Charles yelled at you and Erik.

The bullets didn't hit as and the kid as on the other side of the room. We then walked out of the room after that.