Ooooh no, I think I'm catchin feelings

Ereri this time, ?bad boi? Eren, cute little Levi. I'll do a role swap as a part two. TRIGGER WARNING!!! Sexual Harassment.

 POV

"Oh come on Levi" My blonde haired friend said "you've gotta have a crush on somebody!!"

Erwin Smith:

Smart. Masculine. Dating Armin. Big eyebrows. Likes Mochi.

Ever since I was little, I kept "tabs" on people, just a little run down of who they are to make sure I don't forget something. Most of it is useless information.

"No." I adjusted my glasses and sent a glare Erwins way "I dislike everyone here. In different amounts, it's quite a simple concept Erwin I don't understand how you continue to be so oblivious towards it."

"Because it makes no sense." He arched a giant caterpillar eyebrow at me "Even Hanji has managed to find someone to crush on, you know they're driving Petra crazy with all the gifts they're making for her."

I reached out to twist the dial open on my locker. Didn't open. Damn thing jams too much.

"Well I'm not Hanji." I finally got the lock off "And I don't like anyone, I probably never will."

"Awww really Levi?? You wound me with your words, I thought we had a connection." Eren Jeager was leaning on his locker right next to mine.

Eren Jeager:

Sexy(to some). Irresistible(ugh only in rumors). Smart. A bad boy. Isabels' brother. 

I cut my eyes swiftly to meet his, looked him up and down, scrunched my nose up into a scowl and told him to fuck off or I'd shove a pencil where the sun don't shine.

He threw his arms up, his chain bracelets jingling as they caught on a black leather jacket "Okay, okay I'm sorry!" He recrossed his arms over a shitty band T-Shirt with some stupid band, "The Titans" or some crap, and leaned his booted foot against the locker. I will admit his legs look nice in those skinny jeans. They have to be new, he's never worn them before.

I'm not creepy or anything, I'm just unnaturally observant.

"Anyways," Eren leaned a little closer to me "I really am hurt, you at least like me a little, don't you?" He gave me the puppy eyes.

"No." I grabbed my math book, closed the locker and walked to Mr. Pixis's classroom.

~Time Skip brought to you by Petra hugging a tree~

I walked out of school, getting ready to go home so that I can finally relax and do some homework when I walked directly out into a cloud of smoke.

I looked up and was met with the face of a horse.

Jean Kirsten:

Horse face. Was dating Marco (How that happened I have no idea). Smokes. Pervert. Likes to beat people up. Seems as though today I'm his target, for groping or beating though I'm unsure.

"Hey there kitty kitty~"

Oh. So it's a groping today. At least I won't have many bruises.

"You know," he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as I stared blankly through him "you're so pretty"

"Pretty?" I asked. It was strange until now, only Eren or Hanji had called me pretty. Eren calls everyone pretty though and Hanji just wants me to date someone.

Hors- Jean is a someone, I suppose I could date him. He's not particularly attractive though and his pale complexion is disgusting in comparison to Eren's soft tan.