Shopping

A/N: I couldn't find a picture for the ship I decided to do and it made me sad asf. ShojixBakugou, does that have a ship name?? Idk, well I saw a head canon and I thought it was cute, also for @Fuck_you_too818 I'm getting your Bakubowl thing done now, just finding better motivation and getting a good layout of what I want!! Love you darlings!!

"Shoji." 

Said male almost jumped out of his skin, he's not normally easy to scare like that but he didn't hear the blonde male sneak up on him and who wouldn't be scared when Katsuki Bakugou just said your real name? Without murdering you? Shoji was a little freaked out when he stammered out a good morning and asked if there was something wrong with the smaller boy.

Katsuki sized Shoji up for a moment before replying "I need to go shopping and I was wondering if you would come with me." a light blush dusted Bakugou's cheeks as Shoji took a moment to consider the offer.

"Sure, I've got nothing I was planning to do today Bakugou, where is it you'd like to go?" Katsuki was a little taken aback, most people ran screaming from him the second they got.

He blinked "The mall. Every store, there'll be a lot of bags-" he turned on his heel and motioned Shoji to follow "-my parents wanted me to visit their stores with a friend and get a couple things, do you want something? We could get you a suit, I bet I could figure out your measurements."

It wasn't exactly Dekus type of mumbling, Katsuki knew he was saying this stuff out loud and he knew his audience. He wasn't quite mumbling either, it was more of a talking out loud kind of deal.

"I don't often wear suits"

"Oh, yeah that makes sense, you'd need a tailored one and those are expensive." He hummed and went quiet, thinking to himself as they rode the bus to the mall.

Shoji normally hated buses, they were cramped and he had to keep his arms clamped to the sides, people were always pushing into him, he just didn't like it.

Bakugou hated taking buses for a different reason, people were always touching him and talking to him like he was a girl, it was gross, especially when grown men would grab his ass and whistle. Bakugou hated it more than anything, more than even Deku.

When someone grabbed his ass today though, he wasn't expecting Shoji to growl, grab their hand and pull Bakugou closer while quietly threatening the mans safety and life.

"Thank you or whatever." Bakugou spoke after the man left as he tried to subtly shift himself closer to shoji's midriff, Katsuki would be lying if he said the size difference didn't turn him on. A lot. "You didn't have to, that shit happens all the time."

Shoji's eyebrows creased "It shouldn't, Bakugou. You shouldn't have to deal with people like that."

Bakugou shrugged and looked away.

They both made a new happy memory of the bus being pushed up so close to eachother.

Once they walked into the mall Bakugou was everywhere, buying food, clothes, makeup, gifts that he would leave in front of dorm rooms without a name or anything just because he knew someone would like it. When Shoji asked why Bakugou didn't tell his classmates who it was Bakugou looked down and said,

"Because then they wouldn't be able to enjoy it, every time they'd see it they'd think "Oh yeah, I got that from a monster.' Or they'd think I poisoned it or something, honestly a lot of them would throw it out and never get to enjoy it, I buy it because I know they like it and I don't want that to stop just because it came from a bully."

Shoji didn't know how to respond so he quietly followed Bakugou through the mall, subtly taking bags from Bakugou and following him around much like a boyfriend- Shoji shook that thought from his mind.