*laughs evilly*

A/N: This ones actually not angst so y'all are spared. I'm gonna do an OOC(Out of character) Bakugou, so he's gonna be softer and a bit of a femboy so enjoy that. I have this one giant 22 part thing I'm thinking of writing and I don't know weather to write really small things about all 22 of them and let you guys decide what you want to be turned into a book or if I should just make another oneshot book. So uhh yeah. Enjoy my lovlies!! *muah muah* 

(Serobaku for today)

Katsuki POV

I was sitting waiting for Dabi to show up, we (I) made dinner reservations at this really fancy restaurant that cost a fortune. I was wearing a deep red dress that hugged all my curves perfectly, it had no back and was tailored to fit my unusually large man tits.

 I looked hot as fuck. And my boyfriend still didn't show up.

"Would you like to order?" My waiter asked for the third time, he was handsome, with dark green hair and eyes to match. He would have been great if not for the pitying look in his eyes when he had figured out I'd been stood up.

"Can I get just a little more time?" I pulled my signature move and gave him my puppy dog eyes, my eyes filling with tears (they're real too, I really thought Dabi was coming tonight)"Please?"

The damned Deku's expression softened and he nodded his head gently before laying a soft touch on my shoulder.

"Just let me know." He said. Once he walked off I scoffed, how the hell was I supposed to let him know if I didn't know where he was.

I don't know where Dabi is either, he left me all alone, sitting here in the middle of this restaurant with all these people starting to give me looks of pity and sorrow.

I think I need to just leave, maybe call Dabi later and ask where the hell he was. I sighed, I really wanted to do this, finally go on a date with my boyfriend where neither of us made a big scene, where we'd laugh and eat and drink and maybe dance when we were walking home. I suppose I was foolish to ever think something like that could happen to me.

As I was getting ready to stand up and walk out a, very sexy, Latino man in a nice black suit came and sat right in front of me.

"Sorry mi amor! The traffic is horrible and I couldn't get through." He smiled wide and leaned in close enough to mutter "Whoever left you here's a dick, is it alright if I stay with you for tonight?"

My face started to warm up a bit and I pushed blonde strands of hair out of my face quickly while peaking my dark red eyes to catch his pretty brown ones across the table.

"Th-that's fine, thank you" I said.

He nodded and smiled again before asking for my name.

"Katsuki, and yours?" I leaned my elbow on the table and rested my chin in my palm while tilting my head to catch his eyes once more.

He swallowed "Uh, m-my names Hanta"

I nodded "Pretty name"

"Nothings prettier than you" He retorted with a smirk and a wink.

I blushed and lost most of my confidence, Dabi doesn't say things like that to me, he's just not a very lovey dovey person.

We talked about nothing and everything at the same time. He ordered Citrus Spiked Sea Bass and told me it was because he loves oranges and I got spicy curry and old him it was because I'm not a pussy. He laughed and shook his head, black hair loosely falling out of the bun he had in his hair, falling to just above his shoulders. He was hot. And so much nicer than my boyfriend.