chapter 4

"Are you sure I'm not too heavy?" you ask, looking up at the roof hesitantly.

"Of course not, I can take ya." George replies and puts his fingers together. "Now put your leg here and try to stand up, so you can grab the edge of the roof."

"Are you crazy?! I'm not doing that!" you cross your arms on your chest and that reminds you, your clothes are totally soaked and it's not getting any warmer outside. "You know what? Let's do this!" you say energetically and he grins widely.

"That's a better attitude! Now c'mon." he splits is fingers again and bends down.

"Should I take off my shoes?"

"Oh just get on here already!" he laughs and you sigh, still not sure if he can handle your weight.

You put your left foot on his palms and your arms on his shoulders. You push yourself up a bit and manage to add the right foot. George groans quietly and you ask if he's okay.

"Yeah, just hurry up." he answers and you carefully try to reach the edge of the roof.

"Okay, I think I got it." you annouce. "Can you like, push me up so I could jump in?" you ask. Even though you are not a fan of heights, it doesn't seem so scary with George holding you.

"Sure, on three. One... two... three!" he moves his arms higher and you safely sit on the roof. "You safe up there?" he asks and you nodd in response. "Let's do this. You go inside and I'll see if they let me in. I'll tell them you gave up and went to Amy's."

Amy was one the only girl friends you had. Most of the time you'd just hang out with the boys and to be honest, you don't wish it was different. Girls are so problematic and dramatic, it's really hard to be around them.

"And then what?" you ask and he grins again, even more widely.

"I'll hang with them and you go find something that'll make them regret messing with ya." George winks at you and you laugh."Good luck, Lennon." he salutes, earning another laugh from you.

"Good luck, Harrison." you salute back and he walks up to the window and starts knocking. Meanwhile you get to your room through the window, which you luckily left opened and change into dry clothes. You also fix the mess that your hair was.

What can you do to mess with those idiots' heads?

It takes you a few minutes of thinking before you think of the perfect revenge.

You sneak out of your room and before going downstairs, you decide to steal John's glasses, so he'll have to use those old, even uglier ones, when Mimi comes back. Fortunatly they're laying on his nightstand, so you don't have to go through his drawers. You're glad, because God knows what he keeps in there. You hid them in your wardrobe and then you quietly start walking down the stairs.

"Ah fuck school, we're rockstars Macca!" you hear John's drunken voice. Well that's gonna make everything even easier. "While we're on that subject, have you heard that Teddy Davies and that lovely redhead teacher were caught fuckin' in the teachers' bathroom?" he asks and the others laugh loudly.

"Seriously?!" Paul exclaims, also slurring a bit. You just roll your eyes at them being disgusting as always.

When you stick your head out from the corner, you see that John and Paul are sitting on the couch and George is facing them from an armchair. The way you stand makes you visible only for him and he does notices you. You put your finger on your lips and he nods, not being able to stop a small smile from appearing on his face.

"What songs are we playing tonight then lads? It's gettin' late and we don't have anythin' planned." Paul asks and the three of them get busy with discusing stuff, so you take your chance and get into the room, crowling so they wouldn't see you.

"Please everythin', but not this! It's shit!" John complains at one of the suggestions.

"What's yer problem?!" Paul protests and they start arguing. It gives you a perfect oppurtuninty to get closer and hide behind the couch. You're suprised that they haven't noticed you all this time, especially that you are only few centimeters away from them now. You wait for the right moment and when it comes, you put your hands on the backs of their heads and push them onto eachother, pressing their lips together.

The kiss lasts longer than they both would like to admit. When they realize what happened, they pull away quickly, their faces in 50 shades of red. John makes a whole scene of wiping off his mouth dramatically and Paul just sits there, confused about what's just happened.

"I'm calling up everyone to tell McLennon's real!" George laughs histerically, almost falling off the armchair.

John looks around and finally spots you, his face filling with anger and frustration.

"Don't look at me like that! You know you liked it!" you poke him jokingly and he laughs nervously, blushing like you've never seen him before.

"This never happened." he mutters angrily and even Paul laughs now. "What are you laughin' at, McCartney?!" he snaps and Paul just laughs harder.

"If you could only see yer face!" George laughs and you jump onto the couch and soon he joins you there. That moment John stands up and without a word, leaves the room. You can hear his steps on the stairs and then the noise of him shutting the door of his room. No one makes any noise until you are sure he can't hear you.

"Why is he so upset about this?" George asks and lights himself a cigarette.

"You think he's really upset?" you chuckle.

"I think he is." Paul replies, rubbing his face. "You should talk to him." he adds and looks at you. You chuckle again and shake your head.

"No, no way! He's just being a drama queen he is, there's nothin' to get upset about!"

"Y/n, can't you just go and ask if he's all right?" Paul asks, sounding really concered. You look at him, then and George, who gives you a small nod.

"Yes, I'll go and talk to him." you roll your eyes and before going, you take the cigarette from George's hand and put it in your mouth.

"I thought good girl Y/n doesn't smoke." George smirks and bites his lip as you blow out the smoke by your nose. Paul watches you two with amusement.

"Oh well." you shrug and turn around. As you are walking away you can feel your friend's eyes on you. It's a quick reminder of your stupid feelings for him as you feel your stomach twist.

—————————

I'm listening to "For You Blue" right now and idek why but it always makes me so happy !! George's voice really was a blessing...