chapter 11

6 months later

"Everyday, it's gettin' closer,
Goin' faster than a roller coaster,
Love like yours will surely come my way." George sings and your stomach flutters as it usually does when you hear his beautiful voice. You watch him in an awe and when he finishes, you kiss him softly. He puts away his guitar so that you can move closer.

"That was beautiful, thank you." you whisper and he smiles widely. "Buddy Holly's version is brilliant, but it's nothing comparing to yours."

"Shut up." he replies and you can see his face go read even though it's really dark.

"I love when you get all shy." you giggle and he rolls his eyes at you. "I love you so much, Geo." you pull him into a warm hug and he melts into it.

"Same here, Y/n."

Your relationship is going well so far. Of course everyone has their ups and downs, but getting together with George was definetly not a mistake.

People keep saying how getting involed with your friends is not a good idea, but when you really love someone there's no way you can pretend that the feelings just aren't there.

You love George, he loves you and that's all that matters.

That's actually the worst ending EVER I'm so sorry wtf I can't write endings😭
But anyway, that's the end of this book!! I really hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it:3

*gives y'all some biscuits*