chapter 7

You woke up with your boyfriend wrapped around you. It was all so warm and safe that you close your eyes back and enjoy the moment. You drift off to sleep again for the next few minutes and then get woken up by someone talking behind the wall. You sit up looking there curiously. Was John not alone?

"Y/n, come back." George groans and hides his face in the pillow. He was never a morning person. "It's still early." he murmures and you look at the clock.

"It's 10!"

"Like I said, early. Just come back." he says and grabs your hand, pulling you to him delicately and you let him hug you once again. He's so adorable when he's still half asleep with his fluffy hair sticking in every possible direction. You lay there and cuddle for maybe a minute, when the voices start to distract you again. You sit up angrily and George sighs.

"Someone's with him in there!" you say, keeping your voice as quiet as possible.

"Maybe Paul stayed the night." George replies with annoyance, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't care, I'll go and tell them to shut up."

You get out of your bedroom and George follows you lazily. He's in a white t-shirt and boxers and you're in your pijamas. When you're half way to your brother's room, the door opens and you see him in similar state that George's in and a girl. A girl in a yellow dress you recognize immediatly.

"Amy!" you gasp and she jumps when she sees you. George rubs his face again trying to realize what is happening.

"Y/n." she says awkwardly. John stands there looking at you bluntly and you send him a glare. "I should really get going." Amy breaks the tense silence and quickly runs down the stairs. You don't take your angry gaze from John and you wait till you hear the front door being closed.

"You fuckin' pervert." you say slowly, but your voice is filled with rage. "You slept with my best friend." John sighs and leans on the door frame. "You slept with my best friend, John! What is wrong with ya?!" you yell and George jumps a little. Poor lad, he's still not completly awake. John groans and covers his ears.

"Lower the fuckin' volume." he mutters, but you ignore that.

"That's low even for you! I told you her boyfriend's just broken up with her and you used her!"

"Oh believe me, she didn't seem unhappy during that amazin' blowjob!" John laughs and your glare intensifies. You grab George's hand and squeeze it hard, stopping yourself from hitting your brother right in the face.

"How can you even look at yourself in the mirror! You're in love with Paul for God's sakes! Sleeping with Amy isn't gonna make those feelings dissapear!" you yell and then you all hear someone coughing downstairs. Like someone choked or something. Seconds later you hear some sloppy steps.

"Yer dead." John says angrily and you look at him, confused. You understand what he meant the second you see to who the steps belong to. No one else, but scatterbrained, extremly hangover James Paul McCartney.

All the colors leave John's face as his eyes connect with Paul's. He looked sick and exhausted before, but now he looks like he's seriously about to throw up. Normally you would feel guilty, but this time you don't.

"Have fun lads." you say, smirking and pull the wreck of George back into your room.

"W-what happened?" he asks, yawning. You two sit on the bed, but after a second of sitting, George lays down.

"Doesn't matter. What's up with you? You're like half dead." you start to play with his hair.

"Just tired y'know? It's been a long day yesterday." he replies and kisses your hands tenderly. "Still, it's been the best day of my life." You smile at him lovingly and kiss him on the nose.

"Same here, Harrison."

"Seriously, Lennon? We should be calling ourselves "sweetie", "honey" and other romantic shit." he laughs and you lay down next to him.

"Well, we're different than other couples. We're better though, aren't we?" you ask, twisting your head to look at him. He smiles widely and nods. You move a little closer, so you can reach his pink lips and place a soft kiss on them. Then you tell George what happened minutes ago and he listens to it all.

"I missed that?" he asks with dissapointment and you nod in response. "What do you think they're talking about?"

"I don't know. The one time when I actually wanna hear something, John remembered that he should talk more quietly." you say with frustration.

"That means we have to wait." George hums and moves closer to embrace you warmly.