chapter 9

"You're so sexy, Y/n." George moans and you do your best not to laugh. The whole "sex talk" thing is hilarious to you for some reason, but you don't complain since George is currently sucking on your neck and it's a really nice feeling. You let out a quiet moan, when he moves to your left collar bone. Suddenly someone presses the door handle agressivly and when the door doesn't open, they start banging on it loudly and both you and George jump away from eachother.

"Yes?!" you ask angrily, but the banging doesn't stop. "If that's you John..." you murmur standing up. George makes some sound of disapointment and covers himself with a blanket. The banging doesn't stop until you unlock the lock. When you open it, you see no one else, but John. Really panicked John.

"Now you wanna talk to me? Well too bad, I don't care anymore! Paul told me and seriously you're an awful friend!" you snap at him.

"I know that! Paul called me and he- Is that George?" he asks, leaning a bit to see what's behind you.

"Paul called you and?" you ask, totally ignoring him.

"I know that face! It's the Harrison-boner face!" he smirks and you shut the door, almost hitting him with it. You quickly lock it.

"Jerk." you mutter and go back to George, who's red like a tomato. You kiss him slowly, but passionatly and when you start climbing onto him, John starts banging on the door even harder than before. You lay on the bed resigned and make yourself stand up again. "He called you and what?" you sigh, when you face him again.

"He wants to meet, okay?! What does that mean?! You think he hates me?!" he speaks a mile a minute and you and George watch with amusement. "What the fuck are ya smirkin' at?!"

"You act like a teenage girl, that's what." you poke him on the chest jokingly. "Oh God, I'm sorry! Did that hurt your boobs?" you ask and George burts out laughing.

"This is not funny! What should I say to him?!" John asks, blushing furiously.

"Be honest and tell him what you feel. Once in a lifetime wouldn't hurt." you say sarcastically and he nods, wiping off some tears from his face. He must have been crying for a long time, his face is still swollen.

"Y-yeah, okay. I can do t-that. Bye." he stutters and runs back to his room.

"You are welcome." you say with frustration and finally shut the door. You turn around to see that George is still laughing at what you said earlier. You give him a smile and lay next to him. He starts kissing you, but you pull away, sighing.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I can't do this right now anymoe." you give him an apologetic look, but he clearly gets mad.

"Okay." he replies coldly and rolls over to the other side, so he's not facing you.

"Don't do that!"

"Don't do what?" George asks bluntly and anger grows stronger inside you.

"I can't believe you're like this!" you say and he gets up from the bed irritated. "Where are you going?!" you ask, but he doesn't reply. He just leaves without a word and it hurts.

Tears start to roll down your cheeks and you start wiping them quickly. "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." you repeat to yourself, but it doesn't help much. You decide to call Paul, even though you didn't want to bother him right now, since he's about to meet with John. The problem is that you have no one else you can talk to. Amy's definetly the last person you want to talk to right now, same with John and George. Paul's your only friend left.

"Hello?"

"Hey Paul, it's Y/n. I need to talk to someone a-and you know I wouldn't bother you right now, if I had a choice."

"That's okay! I have 40 minutes until meetin' John, so I'm all yours."

You tell him everything and he listens to it all.

"And he left. You think it's my fault?" you ask sadly.

"Nah, I don't think so."

"So what should I do? I can't apologize for nothing!"

"I think you should wait, y'know? He'll come around."

"Maybe you're right. Thank you so much for listening, you're the best! Good luck with John by the way. Just so you know? he's acting like a teenage girl before her first date."

"Really?" Paul chuckles on the other end. "I'm glad to hear that, cause I'm dying over here!"

You two chit chat for a little longer and finally hang up, when Paul has to go. Few minutes later you also hear John leave the house, so now you're totally alone. Since you have nothing better to do, you decide to take a nap. It doesn't last long though, because something hits your window. Then once again. And again.

"Jesus Christ..." you mutter angrily and make yourself stand up to check what's happening. When you look through the window you see George standing there with a couple of small rocks in his hands.

"Are you throwing rocks at me window?" you ask loudly, so he can hear you from down there.

"Yeah. I heard it's romantic y'know." he says, blushing and you sigh.

"Wait a second." you say and run downstairs. You throw on the first jacket you grabbed and it turns out to be one of John's. You don't mind though, because it's bigger and probably warmer than yours. You walk up to him and he smiles apologetically. "Why are you here, George?" you asks coldly.

"Listen Y/n, I'm very sorry for earlier, I mean it. I'm a horny bastard, also stupid by the way and I don't why I got so angry. I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me, because you're my best friend and that comes before everythin' else in the world." he says nervously and you chuckle. "So, am I forgiven?" George asks hopefully and you pull him into a hug.

"Of course, you idot."