Disclaimer

This story isn't meant as a realistic portrayal of Haphephobia, PTSD, anxiety... and none of the conducts used in this novel towards these illnesses/disorders must be taken seriously.
I did do research about these matters but I'm not a mental health professional, so keep that in mind.

This novel touches on troubling subjects as mental illness, traumas, violence [not to an exceeding level]... So, if you are sensitive to this type of mentions, please be aware.

If you suffer or have been through any of the things portrayed in this book and think something I'm writing is hurtful or inaccurate, please contact me so I can better the way I address the matter (this can also be applied for members of the LGBTQ+ community).

One more thing: It's by no means my intention to romanticize mental illness or traumas, please don't read this book and assume that these things are "cute" or "romantic" or less important than what they are.

Although this disclaimer looks scary, I promise that there will be a lot of fluff too, so don't worry!

(If you think there's something missing in this disclaimer, please let me know)

⚠️ If you are struggling with any mental health-related issues PLEASE consider seeking professional help. Getting help it's not and will never be a sign of weakness or a reason of embarrassment ⚠️