3. An unexpected visitor

PLEASE VOTE: I know many people forget, but the votes are what boosts the story so more people can find it. 🖤🙏

Every chapter I will shout out someone, as a thank you for reading! If you want to be the next shout out, you just have to VOTE and leave a COMMENT (anything you want to).

This chapter's shout outInfinobia   !!! Thank you for all of your comments! <3 It means a lot!

If you want to support me, please check the link in my bio 🖤
(if you can't/don't want to, no problem! Thank you for reading!)

"Table six needs two more beers," one of the employees announced over the noise that followed her into de kitchen, her arms full of dirty dishes

"Table six needs two more beers," one of the employees announced over the noise that followed her into de kitchen, her arms full of dirty dishes. "And table ten wants an extra napkin."

"On it," Blake replied. He finished pouring juice into a cup and hurried to the fridge to grab the beers.

Saturday night had always been one of the busiest days of the week, but for the past few months the business had been growing, and Blake believed they owed it to Dean for the most part. Soon after the previous school year had ended, Dean had begun asking about the restaurant here and there.

Dean had always asked if they were doing well, but for a while, the questions had turned more specific. 'How do you present your menus?', 'What's your customer base?', 'I searched the restaurant's name on Google and not much showed up. Have you ever thought of looking into it?'. Blake had answered every question, yet he had never paid much mind to it. After all, he knew Dean was interested in business.

What he had not been expecting was for Dean to pull out a PowerPoint presentation – a Powerpoint presentation – with suggestions to improve sales. After a lot of reassurance that Blake's family would not be insulted by the suggestions, Dean finally presented his ideas.

No surprise, Dean had done a thorough job. Apart from scouring the internet for any reputable business review websites, suggesting easy to manage social-media options, and searching the best and most affordable website builders, Dean had researched the tourism of the surrounding area. He had realized that although the restaurant was not in a touristic zone, there were two other towns right next door which had increased their tourist market in the previous few years. By Dean's suggestion, they had approached a couple of the most popular motels and offered their clients a special deal as long as the restaurant was recommended.

The restaurant had always been mostly based on loyal customers so when they began asking these regulars to leave them reviews online and follow the social media they had come through. A few months later, they could see the results. Their business was still mostly based on local loyal customers, but the increase in clients was apparent, particularly on the weekends, which was why they were all running back and forward at the moment.