12

"Hi Chat!" Y/N says, a smile spreading across your face has you lean into frame and you move a piece of hair out of your face.

Tommy has moved over and you scoot into the space next to him. His ridiculous smile makes your heart explode. It was so easy to get lost in his eyes.

Chat, of course, has gone insane. For the most part, your 100k viewers have been cheering you on and making you feel loved.

In that moment, in those couple of seconds, you were complete.

The community surrounding you and the people that were in your life made you the happiest you had ever been.  Your heart fluttered as you thought back to the first time you had spoken to Tommy, the day you logged onto the dream smp, the first time you had a big dono, hitting sub goals, it had all whirred past you.

In each of those memories, you felt beyond grateful, like life couldn't get any better; you had finally made it.

But now...

He laughs, that stupid, contagious laugh that gets everyone around him in a better mood. It all seemed to be happening in slow motion now. His face lights up, his features glowing.

Pretty boy.

You feel yourself falling into the black pit that you promised you'd never even come across of.

Tommy has pulled a coke can out (where did he get that from????), sipping it between every breath. You cringe slightly as some dribbles down his chin. A laugh escapes your lips.

The boy looks over to you. "Wot??? Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm not! I'm not!" you try to defend yourself but Tommy has already flipped his shit.

"You think you're so fucking funny yeah? You're a little asshole!" He picks up your water bottle, wetting his hands.

"Stop. STOP! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING???" You cry.

Laughing, he's start to flick the water onto you.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" You shove him lightly, snatching his coke can.

"Give it back!" He shouts.

"Stop flinging water on me, asshole!" You roll your eyes.

He smirks at you and then turns to look at the stream camera.

"Well Boys-"

You gasp as Tommy turns and collides with you, spilling the coke and water all over the both of you.

"TOMMY!" You cry AGAIN.

Standing up, you glance down at your ruined clothes that are covered in the coke-water mixture.

Tommy has done the same.

"Ahh fuck." He mutters. You facepalm and glance over at your computer, only to see its no longer on.

"CHAT???" You frantically shout, flying over to you computer

"No no no this cannot be happening!!" You shout.

Tommy, stunned, lifts his phone closer to his face "I'll tweet something out about it! Don't worry, it'll be alright!"

You shake your head in disbelief. It was almost impossible to be surprised that a situation like this had occurred. How typical for things to go so incredibly wrong.

"Y/N..." Tommy says, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Did we get coke on your router?"

"What?"

"You know, like the wifi router?"

"Oh for fucks sake!"

Sure enough, the wifi router had been unplugged and water has seeped into to spores of box.

"It's ruined! Fuck!" Tears start to poke behind your eyes as a headache rushes over you.

Two hands reach for yours and slowly lace in between your fingers. His cold and slender fingers lock with yours, cooling you off almost immediately. A sigh escapes from your chapped lips and you bow your head forward, resting it onto the chest of taller boy.

"Of course. This is the type of thing that would only happen to me."

Saying nothing, he lifts a hand and places it on the back of your head, resting his chin on top of your hair.

"We don't have to be entertainers." He whispers.

"What?" You sniffle.

"We don't need a chat to have fun." He says, surprisingly sincere.

"Tom..."

"I'm only here for two more days. Lets go do some American shit."

"You're being for real?"

"Well yeah why the hell not! Lets go for a drive. I'll vlog it randomly but lets just relax."

"Thank you pretty boy."

You can feel his smile as he kisses the top of your head.

------

a/n

hey guys! thank you so much for your support throughout this series. i don't want to make to big of a speech because next chapter will be the last! go ahead and read on, it should be posted right after this chapter :)

big announcement coming up :))))