5

Authors Note :D

Hello love! Thanks for coming back, it truly does mean a lot to me <3. I know last chapter wasnt the best but i think this one will be better. Last chapter you logged into a discord call only to realize Tommy was talking bad about you. AT first youre embarrassed and upset, but after a little while, the anger faded away. You planned on how youre going to get him back. Remember, Y/N is Your Name, L/n is your Last Name, and F/I is first initial, Unless specified writing in italics is YOU thinking. This chapter has cussing. Your social media handles are F/I aviator. When i say "Aviator'" thats referring to you.

Enjoy!

Another day, Another stream. I really have no life.

Your standing by Tommys base on dreams server waiting for him to join.

Might as well start the stream. Im gonna let the chat know what im doing.

Click. Youre now live on Twitch.

"Hello chat! Hello lovelies. Today im going to be playing around on Dreams server. Tommy should be joining us in a little bit. I have to let you guys in on a secret." You smile, and watch the chat beg to know the secret. "So, my lovely viewers, yesterday, TommyInnit was an absolute dick to me. Yes thats right. Pretty Boy. Yup. He was a dick. So, today, like to get him back, im just going to hardcore mess with him. We all know he, uh, gets flustered when i call him pretty boy. Im thinking we take it a little further and just flirt with him. Just straight up do it. From the get go. Yup chat. Yup lets do it. Shit im nervous now. Wooh." You ramble on.

As you wait for Tommy to log on, you read and communicate with your viewers. You always try to show how much you love your fans.

After waiting about five minutes. Tommy spawns in. You tell him to join your call.

"ELLO Y/N" He shouts. Typical.

"Hey pretty boy." You reply calmly. You have his stream open so you can watch his face. He blushes a little, but trys to play if off.

"Sooo uhm Y/N how are you doing today mate"

"Better now that your here."

Jesus im lucky i dont play with a face cam. My face is redder than Tommys. You think to yourself. Your palms start to sweat as you promised your lovely fans a face reveal on your birthday. It was less than 2 months away. Fuck fuck fuck. Dont think about that Y/N. The main goal is to mess with Tommy.  You pull up Tommys stream again, and see him smiling with his hand over his mouth. He looks so cute right now

What.

WHAT DID I JUST-

NO Y/N WERE NOT GOING DOWN THIS ROAD. THIS IS TOMMY FUCKING INNIT.

Tommy clears his throat. "Em alrighty then thats good."

Awkward silence falls between the two of you.

"You know, you look really good right now. I love what you did with your hair."

Tommys hand instinctively flies up to his hair. "Listen, uh uh uh em woman, what the fuck are you doing. Actually no i dont even want to know bitch i dont even want to know." Tommy tries to make himself sound serious, but you know hes getting flustered.

You accidently let out a flirty giggle. Tommy stops moving and when you look at his face cam, he looks frozen in place with his eyes wide.

Quickly, you mute yourself, and address chat. "Alright chat alright. Uh what the fuck am I doing." You slap your hand across your mouth and start to laugh. "Im out here flirting with TommyInnnit. Should i stop? I feel like i should stop. Ok guys put your answers in the chat im gonna open my eyes and read out the first one i see. 3...2...1..alright uhmumumumm alexiacar12 says 'no way this is fucking gold'. Alright then chat we have our answer." You unmute and continue talking to Tommy.