8

Authors Note :D

Hello lovely! I hope your doing well and staying healthy. Love you lots baby <3. Last chapter, you realized just how much time you spend with Tommy and told him when you plan on revealing you face to him. Y/N is your name, L/N is your last name, F/I is your first initial. Unless specified, italic writing is you thinking. F/I aviator is your gamer tag. Sorry for a short chapter :).

Enjoy!

2 weeks and 6 days until the world sees your face.

It's already 9:30 am. Tommy has texted you goodmorning.

Today, everything changes. Today i show the man i have feelings for my face. Oh my god. My life is a movie.

You quickly hop out of bed and put the smallest amount of make up on. Just a little mascara, a bit of black eyeshadow under your eye, and highlighter. You throw on a comfy over sized hoody and a pair of cute dark grey sweatpants and flop into bed. You want the "i woke up like this look" so you put your hair in a slightly messy bun.

You fingers start to shake over the facetime button. This is it.

You press it.

Face timing Pretty Boy

Omg omg omg omg omg

It rings once.
Twice
Three times.

He doesn't answer.

Classic. Of course he doesn't answer.

As your about to hop onto tiktok to practice how you should do a face reveal to the rest of the world your phone goes crazy in your hands.

Pretty Boy is facetiming you

You crawl back in bed and sit up a bit, letting the phone ring three times.

Here we go.

You accept the call.

T: H-Hey Y/N

your camera is pointed to the ceiling

Y: Hey pretty boy

T: Wow you really psyched me out i thought you were...

as he rambled on, you lower the camera to your face and your eyes start to water.

Please don't hate me

Tommy's head is in his hands and he is still rambling

Y: Hey pretty boy

T: One sec i-

He looks up and instantly goes quiet.

Please don't hate me

Tommy's hand flew to his mouth. His eyes water.

Y: I don't know what you were expecting but this probably wasn't it i'm sorry i just-

T: Y/N

Y: Yes tommy?

T: Your absolutely stunning.

You can't hold back your tears.

Y: you mean so much to me pretty boy. you saying that means so much.

T: thank you for showing me before them

Y: Im afraid Tommy

T: It'll be ok

Y: no you don't under stand

You trace the scar going from the center of your forehead down to the corner of your mouth.

T: I think you look beautiful

You sniff up the snot that had start to run from your nose, and wipe your tears.

T: It gives character, you know?

You start to laugh and Tommy joins in.