the final chapter

Watching Tommy leave America was extremely difficult for you. He had brought you so much joy and watching his plane take off felt like you were losing apart of yourself. His stay really showed you how much you valued your relationship with him.

Unfortunately, things change. Life is unpredictable. People meet new people. They move on regardless if you want them to or not.  Friends detach. Memories fade. Bonds that were once unbreakable fall at the hands of  broken promises and empty lies.

You just didn't think that would happen to you. 

Sure, it happened to your old friends and people you read about in books. But surely, it wouldn't ever happen to you. The chances were too slim.

He was different.

Your relationship was different. 

But that's what they all said. 

Someone once said "Sometimes we think were in love, but then we take off the red tinted glasses" 

You knew that your feelings were genuine. 

But did he?

You needed time. Just a little time.

But he was never known to be patient. 

You were afraid.

And He was blinded by ignorance.

Some nicknames don't stick.

Some are hard to shake. 

He seemed to forget about it easily. 

Maybe it was only stuck to you. 

The endearing name you used on Tommy felt sour leaving your lips now.

You knew it would be hard.

Why wasn't it hard for him?

Were you really that replaceable?

Every memory. The sleepless nights. The teasing. The zoom dates. The feeling of overwhelming joy when you heard his accent. Every joke. Every remark. Every touch.

Down the drain.

Maybe she could give him what he wanted.

But what was it he wanted?

Eventually, you had to stand up.

No more crying.

No more mourning.

You didn't need him.

Your goal was to fill the void. 

Fill the hole in your heart. 

Fix what he had broken.

-------------------------------------------

a/n

hey guys! sorry for a kinda angsty sad chapter to finish off this series! I just want to thank you all SO much for all of the supportive you guys have given me. I read through new comments everyday and they are always so funny and upbeat. I started this story shortly after joining mcyt fandom. I think the start time of "Pretty Boy" is sometime around early-mid November 2020. 

It's been less than six months, and you guys have blown up this story!

It's not my best writing, and I definitely have improved since the start. So, with that being said...

Daydreaming (Alliumtwt x Reader)   

will be coming soon! very soon! i promise!!!

also if you dont know what alliumtwt is uhh...suprise!

again, i can't thank you all enough. i love you guys so so so much. thank you. i love you. i appreciate you. im proud of you.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER SERIES: DSMP HEADCANON SHORTS <33