3

Authors Note :D

Hello to the beautiful person reading this! Thank you for returning for chapter 3 of my story. I appreciate you <3. In last chapter, You ended your stream and talked with Tommy for a little bit after. You've nicked-named him "Pretty Boy". Remember, Y/N is Your Name. L/n is your Last Name. F/I is first initial. Unless specified, writing in italics is YOU thinking. This chapter has cussing.

Enjoy!

"TUBBOOO! Whats up? Its been a while" You say.

"ELLO Y/N" Tubbo responds enthusiastically. "Ive actually been doing well but I went out to..."

As Tubbo goes on, you start space out. You cant but help and start to wonder when Tommy was going to get on the call so you could play mini-games. Since it was your turn to choose what to do for a YouTube video, you decided to force your two friends play on the Hypixel server.

"Y/N? Are you there?" Tubbo says, clearly worried.

"Oh what? Erm yeah im here.."

"Oh, well uh, Tommy told me he was going to be joining a little late. His wifi is wacked up."

Oh. That explains why he's not here.

"Uh Tubbo... did Tommy say if he was mad at me?" You ask sheepishly.

"What...? Why would he be mad at you?" Tubbo says. "You guys are friends, yeah?"

"Well were friends, i think so at least. I was just teasing him last night and he seemed pissed. I dont know."

"Nope he didnt say anything to me." Tubbo said awkwardly.

Theres a silence between the two of you.

About 10 minutes later Tommy finally joins the call.

"TOMMYY" Tubbo says excitedly.

"TUBBOO" Tommy shouts back. "How are you doing my friend?"

Tubbo and Tommy greet each other, while you get your stream set up. You mute them talking to each other and address your fans.

"Hey chat!" You say with a big smile on your face. "How are my lovelies doing today? Are we doing well? So guys today im with Tommy, again (you say this rolling your eyes), and Tubbo! Make sure you check out their channels but dont do it right now because they are being lame. Stay on my stream because im cool" You throw up a peace sign. "Yup. Thats me. The only cool one."

You unmute and tune back into their converstaion.

"Guys! Say hi to my stream!"

"Ello stream!"

"Yeah uh hi stream."

"Wow very enthusiastic pretty boy." You say rolling your eyes.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH What????" Tubbo exclaimed.

"Fuck you biitch." Tommy says playfully.

"Tommy, Y/N, care to explain that to me?"

"Tubbo, it's nothing. It just some stupid nickname Y/N gave me. I don't really know why." Tommy says.

Eager to see him turn red, you respond "I feel like it's pretty obvious why Tommy. Have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

The call goes silent.

You hear Timmy whisper "What the fuck" and Tubbo bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny Tubbo" You say smirking. You glance down to the chat. Everyone is spamming 'OMFG OMG'. "What's the big deal" You say with a smile.