The Escape

After going over your plan for a few hours, Aurora finally came into your room.

"I heard you needed my assistance."

"Uh yea i guess. I need to take a shower."

"Oh right. Come with me."

This girl had long black hair and black eyes. She quite tall, almost as tall as you. She wore a bright red bikini top, and black booty shorts. She wore black heels. She was very curvy and she had a beautiful face. You could tell she was very strong simply by her look. She looked numb. She had to be in order to get into the troupe. She waved her finger in the air and you felt something hot pushing you forward. She conjured flames. But this didn't harm you. Your body was used to different temperatures. She seemed to realize this. Normally, you assumed, she would stop. But she didn't. She realized you were strong and didn't look down on you.

"I know how you must feel. Being stuck in a place you don't know with strangers, i know it's tough. But it's the bosses orders. Just know i mean no harm."

"What do you me-"

The flames she was conjuring suddenly went all around your body trapping you in a sphere. With all your training you could stay in this environment with ease, but her females weren't normal flames. They felt much hotter and you couldn't bare it. You didn't want to use your powers, considering that the other troupe members weren't aware of them. You summoned your nen and activated your ice power. Your ice wasn't normal either. It could become a gas, a solid, a liquid, all while still remaining at freezing temperatures.

She looked afraid. You couldn't help but feel powerful. You've been holding in all this power, never being able to find a good rival. She seemed rather weak as well. Compared to you, she was nothing.

You surrounded her in a sphere of ice, and made her invisible. Then you proceeded to make yourself invisible. As you ran through the walls, you heard voices. You headed towards them and found a meeting room. What you saw left you paralyzed.

"So, what do you plan on doing to her next 'boss'~"

"You don't need to keep calling me that, you slut."

"She's strong. She'll make it out. I bet she's not even in the room anymore."

"Yea... I don't care right now."

It was no one other than Hisoka, Chrollo, and Illumi. And they were... naked.

You ran as fast as you could and finally reached the outside. You didn't stop there, you kept running. You now had no one to go to. Hisoka betrayed you. He said he would wait for you and he knew what was going on all along. You wanted to go to your father and warn him but you were in no mindset to go and face him. Your heart physically ached.

So you ran to the only place you knew about. Your coffee shop. You ran and you ran.

When you finally arrived, you saw an unexpected person there. Your best friend. You both met around the age of 17. She had pale white short hair. Her eyes were bright green. She was the same height as you as well. She wore black glasses and always wore her bracelet you gave her. You and her clicked immediately. She was so sweet and she understood who you were. You were her only friend and she was your only friend. When you walked in, she was sitting on the edge of the balcony. The sky was a bright blue, barely any clouds in sight. She wore her hair in a pony tail with some lose hair in the front. Her hair moved softly because of the air. She looked absolutely beautiful and you were in such shock that she was there. In the back ground, a soft song played. Her name was Nalani.