Ecstasy

(art by @alouette_x on instagram)

When you saw Illumi and Hisoka at the door of the room, you had a vague idea of what they wanted— they wanted equal rights. You admit,you've barely spent time with anyone other than Chrollo, and you needed to be fair. But as far as you're concerned, they're not making efforts to win you.

"Chai'anne. You know why were here right?" Illumi asked.

"Probably." You said, leaning onto the opposite wall.

"Well, we wanted to-" Hisoka started

"Let me take you somewhere tomorrow." Illumi said, cutting Hisoka off.

"Where?" You asked, a gleam in your eyes.

"A surprise." He said, walking forward towards you. "I deserve just as much of you as they've had." He purred, staring straight into your eyes.

"A-alright- fine. What time?" You questioned, turning your head to the side to avoid eye contact.

"6 in the afternoon. On the dot." He exclaimed.

"Fine fine i get it. Can i go to sleep now?"

"Yes, goodnight." He leaned in and kissed your cheek.

"Good night love~" Hisoka purred then kissed the opposite side of your face. They left together towards the main hall.

You let out a sigh then walked into the room. When you walked in, you heard the water running from inside the bathroom. You leaned onto the door and heard the shower. You saw the bed and just decided you wanted to lay down and chill for a little, after all, you worked very hard. After a few minutes of lying on the bed just staring at the wall, the bathroom door swung open.

"Hey." Chrollo appeared at the door.

You looked up, catching a glimpse of him. His body was dripping with water, just like his hair. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, very, very lose. With his right hand, he swept his wet hair out of his face, never taking his eyes off of you.

"Hey..." You said in a dreamy tone.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He spoke as he walked closer to you, leaning down on the bed and grabbing your legs. He pulled them closer onto his waist. You couldn't help but laugh and giggle. He was laughing too. "Come on, whats so special about this body?" He said, clearly teasing you and making you laugh even more.

"Oh nothing." You whispered, getting up on your forearms. You reached your right arm out to touch his slim stomach. Your fingers grazed his abs. Your reach was very far to have complete reach of his body. Chrollo leaned his body forward enough so you could touch him. His hands landed besides your shoulders, now on top of you. You laid back down and pulled your waist closer to his legs to get more of the view. Both of your hands traveled to his arms, feeling every bit of skin.

"You're so handsome..." You purred as you touched his skin and felt his muscles. Your hands went down on his sides and reached the towel. Your eyes went back to Chrollo's face and found and expression of trust. He trusted you with his body, and with his life as a whole. You also saw passion in his eyes. His eyes were filled with lust and his teeth bit at his bottom lip. Your left hand went down the towel and felt him. You heard him groan above you. Before removing your hand, you gripped his member simply to tease him. He let out a soft moan. Your hands went down on his thighs and softly grazed his skin upwards until you reached his waist below the towel. You lifted the towel with your forearms, seeing the prize that lay in front of you.

Without a second thought, you grabbed him, stroking his length. You did slow but deep motions, knowing this is what he liked. You felt his hair dripping on your skin but paid no attention. After a few moments, you got up and turned him around, so you were now on top of him. The towel he had on, now laid open besides him, revealing his hidden skin. He had a rosy tint on his cheeks, clearly embarrassed. You began to remove your clothes, first the shirt, then the pants. You left your under clothes untouched. Your bra was purely black lace, underwear matching perfectly. You resumed your motions on Chrollo's body. You laid on leg besides his waist and one arm besides his head. You leaned your body forward, laying your lips on his. You felt his moans transmit through the constant kisses.

After a few moments of this, you broke the kiss and moved your self higher. You let your chest lay above his face. Chrollo used his hands to unhook your bra, freeing your skin from the fabric. You lowered your body lower, so he could feel your skin on his. His mouth immediately latched onto your breast, while with his hand, he massaged your body. You began to stroke his length at a faster pace, feeling him wiggle below you. His leg that laid between your legs went up and rested in between your thighs. You let your hips fall onto his knees and began to move them to create friction. Compressed moans escaped your mouth. Chrollo's hips began to move up and down, so he could get more action. You were both moving against each other's bodies to get the best of the experience.

Chrollo stopped what he was doing and looked up at you. "Can we do something Annie?" He asked in between heavy breaths. "Do what?" You didn't know what else he would want to do. He got up, with your body still in between him. You also leaned back. He put his finger in the strap of your under wear and snapped it, making a loud noise. He leaned his head a little bit forward and kissed your stomach. "Can you remove this for me babe?" He looked up at you with puppy dog eyes. You moved away from the bed to take them off, and he moved off the bed and went to the bathroom. You laid back down onto the bed, touching yourself.

When Chrollo came back, he saw you squirming under your own touch and heard loud moans emitting from your lips. He plugged something and the sat on the bed. "Use this." He handed you a vibrator. "W-why do you have this?" You questioned. "I bought it for you." He handed toy the device and leaned back, spreading his legs. He began to play with himself, watching you.

You turned the device on the lowest mode and opened your legs. You placed the device in between your legs, immediately feeling a different sensation then any other. You felt a growing feeling coming from your core, so you turned the device to the highest speed. You threw your head back and felt your limbs begin to quiver. You heard Chrollo moan and you caught a sight of his cum. He reached climax simply watching you please yourself. He got up and crawled over to you, grabbing the device from your hand. He left a small kiss on your lips. "Let me hear your screams..." He expressed onto your lips, latching yours with his. You let your moans take over the silence of the room. Your reached your climax almost immediately. Chrollo prolonged the feeling by rubbing the device up and down your sensitive areas. Your body quivered below him, and your breath was unsteady.

"Did you like that?" He asked as he held your body in his arms. "Haha... yeah..." You said, breathless.

You both quickly drifted off into sleep immediately.