Submissive

As you and Chrollo ate, now soft music playing in the background, you asked him a question again.

"Hey... so about the troupe thing, what's your decision?"

"I'll have you work as my replacement. Whenever i cannot be there, you will take over for me. As far as anyone knows, there's only one boss. If anyone questions your position, say you are a new member, do not give further detail. You and i will share the same tattoo. The troupe already likes you, so you commanding them will not be an issue. The issue is you. Are you ready to kill anyone who gets in the way of our plans?"

"Yes. Ive killed people before, what's a little more." You said, smirking with a twinkle in your eye.

"Good girl." Chrollo said, leaning into your lips to plant a soft kiss. You and him kept eating until you were finally done with everything.

Once you were done, he got up and extended his hand to you. You took it and followed his lead. He led you to a door next to the big window. The balcony. The building was at least 20 stories high, and you were at the top. Right when he opened the door, a breeze hit your skin. It was cold, but the temperature itself was warm, so it felt nice. There were two seats prepared outside already, so you both sat to look at the view.

After a few moments of breathing in the city air, Chrollo's hand finds yours, intertwining his fingers.

"Do you like the view?"

"Yes, it's beautiful."

You didn't really notice anything except the beautiful view of the building lights from afar, but Chrollo never took his eyes off of you. You turned to face him and found a gleam in his grey eyes. His lips were slightly turnt up, in a smirk and his thumb was caressing your hand. You feel in love. Everything was perfect. The background noise, the view, the weather, the food, the feeling, him. You thought the feelings you once had for him were gone, but everything suddenly came up, entrancing you in a spell. You felt as though you could run all around the world. Your heart was beating and your eyes were gleaming. His eyes said everything you needed to know. He loved you.

Chrollo slowly leaned in, placing his lips on yours. This time it was different. His touch was even more gentle. His free hand caressed your cheek softly and his mouth moved gently against yours. Your heart felt like it was about to jump out of your chest. Chrollo nibbled softly on your bottom lip, causing a small gasp out of your mouth.

Chrollo moved his hand to your thigh and moved you on top of him. You were face to face with him now. He looked so handsome. His face was shining with the light from the city on one side, while the other was darkened because of the building. You took in this view. It was a rare one. His hand traveled from your thigh to your back, securing that you would not fall. He once again met his lips with yours, this time a little most passionately. You took in his scent as much as you could.

You and him had been in this position for a few minutes now. You didn't want anymore, though you would not oppose to it. Everything was perfect right now.

Out of nowhere, you and Chrollo jumped from hearing gun shots fire below. You immediately jumped off of him to see what happened and found multiple buildings on fire, people running in panic all across the street. You looked back at Chrollo, who was also confused, but remained calm.

"We should go. Now."

"Do you know who they are?"

"No, but it isn't safe here, let's go."

You activated your nen and broke off a piece of the ceiling, which was made out of concrete. The rock started to float and you jumped on it. Chrollo followed, putting his hand around your waist.

"Touch my skin." You said to him.

"Right now??"

"No not like that. You need to touch my skin so we can become invisible."

"Oh right! Of course." He said with a smirk. His hands traveled down your thigh and pulled the dress up, so he could touch your skin. He rested his hands around your inner thigh. (You and Chrollo are on your knees sitting on the rock). You shudder at his touch.

You begin to move away from the scene, focused on getting away as soon as you can. You're headed for your actual home. You hadn't been there in a few months, and you wanted to be somewhere away from people. Your home was hidden by your invisibility power. You had multiple homes in-fact, all around the world. So you chose the nearest one.

Chrollo trusted you, so he didn't question where you were taking him. He leaned his head onto your shoulder, still behind you. He left small kisses on your bare shoulders. He loved showing affection. It was his love language.

You were quick to arrive to your destination. You grabbed Chrollo's hand, intertwining your fingers with his. You had done this before, back at the ball. But back there it was different. Back then, you hated him. Now, you love him.

You led him to the middle of a store and opened an invisible door. Chrollo's eyes widened. You led him inside.

"Woah. This place is huge."

"Yea duh, it's mine."

You went to lock the door. As soon as it was locked, Chrollo turned you to face him. He moved your hair behind you ear. He leaned in close to your face. You thought he was leaning in for a kiss so you prepared to receive it, but instead he leaned into your ear.

"I'm going to make you all mine," he whispered softly, moving his finger up and down your waist. "All.... mine...." He began to kiss down your neck, finding your sweet spot immediately. He sucked on your neck, marking his territory. Your hands moved to his head, massaging his soft hair. He let out a soft breath showing that he likes what you're doing. You intertwined your fingers around his hair, playing with it.

"Let's go upstairs" You whispered to Chrollo. He wakes after you, still landing kisses wherever he found skin. This just made you more excited for what's coming next. Once you reached the room, you pinned him on the wall. He was taken aback by this, but he liked being dominated. Especially by a beautiful person like you. He let you control him all you wanted.

"Please me." you demanded to him.

He immediately moved on your command and went for your clothes but you pushed him back with nen.

"Tsk tsk. Dont be inpatient now. You're being a bad boy." You ran your hands down his body. He was still pinned on the wall, but you were no longer holding him back. You hand traveled down from his chest to his crotch, gripping it. He let out a groan.

You were excited by this. You loved domination and he just let you do whatever it is you wanted. You went for his shirt next. You unbuttoned it painfully slow, but seductively. Once you got the whole thing unbuttoned, you pushed it off Chrollo's shoulders. Seeing his strong arms, now in good light made you shy for some reason. You knew in pure power that he was much stronger, yet he never once tried to hurt you. Your hands once again traced his upper body, feeling every curve and every dent. You saw some bruises you hadn't noticed before on his left side, to which you tended. You kneeled in-front of him and left small kisses all around that side. You were being very gentle, because you knew he was sensitive there.

While you were on your knees. You undid his trousers again. Since you knew how big he was, you leaned back so he wouldn't hit you. There he sat, completely naked. You took his member and left a trail of kisses all down his length, letting a soft breeze out of your lips out to make it more arousing. You heard Chrollo breathing heavily above you, to which you responded with entering his tip inside your mouth. You sucked softly at first, but then worked with your tongue. Your hands, stroking his shaft. Chrollo helped you by pickering up your hair in a ponytail, getting it out of your face. He moaned with every lick that you left.

You felt him throbbing inside of your mouth and saw his head swing back, as he moaned your name, numerous times. He quickly came in your mouth and you went to suck  all of it out. You swallowed most of it, but some was dripping down your mouth. Chrollo looked down at you, eyes full of lust and his breathing was irregular. You went back up, and looked at his eyes while you swept up what was left of his cum dripping from your mouth, and you licked it off your finger. Chrollo looked at you, basically drooling.