Part 13

The time is: 15:25

"So everyone's arrived?" Kirishima said looking around and seeing everyone

"Present," stuttered Midoriya who had just made it in time while holding Uraraka's Hand

"Here, with some encouragement," said Kaminari who had just arrived with Jiro

"I'm sorry, I got lost," explained Ojiro. "It was funny really he was standing near here and I got him on track," Hagakure continued.

"Can we go in now, I think my leg's tumour is starting to expire," asked Toshi while referring to the fact that Jane still wanted to attempt a duet "You Bastard," she said while losing grip on his leg.

"We've still got 5 minutes, we'll set up most of the songs now and if there are some extra ones you want to do then we can set them up," explained Momo while Todoroki was looking around. "I've never been to one of these places before, my dad only let me train," Todoroki mumbled in awe

––––––––––––––––5––––––––––––––minutes––––––––––––––––––––later––––––––––––––––––––

It was 15:30.

"EVERYONE WHO ISN'T HERE PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS UP," Iida yelled while running into the room

"You're the last one here glasses," Toshi quipped as he was ignoring Jane who was still clinging to his leg "Come on," they taunted while moving they had no trouble moving with Jane attached to their leg.

"Guys, does anyone have some clamps?, or a torture device," Toshi begged for a device to get Jane off his leg.

"The only thing that'll do it is if we do a duet," Jane explained.

"Fine, but one condition," he said while bending down to reach her face and create direct eye contact.

"I. Pick. The. Song." he calmly explained slowly so she could understand.

"We'll do it after our solo songs," Jane calmly stated while holding Toshi's arm to get up.

"Why is it so tense between them?" Kirishima whispered to Bakugo.

"I have no idea," he replied

Jiro then whispered to Kaminari "I have an idea,"

"What's your idea,"

"Let's get Jane and Toshi into a couple,"

"I'm in,"

First up was Kirishima, because nobody else wanted to do it.

He was originally going to sing '24-Hour Cinderella' from Yakuza 0, but he then decided on the other popular karaoke song from the game 'JUDGEMENT-Shinpan'. Which he did a surprisingly good rendition of, even if he was practising '24-Hour Cinderella' so that he could impress Bakugo.

Next was Bakugo, who decided interestingly to sing 'Baka Mitai/Dame Da Ne' from Yakuza 5, it was truly spectacular as he hit note by note perfectly, now it was obvious that he was practising so that he could impress Kirishima.

"You see that," said Kaminari to Jiro

"Bakugo?" she replied confused

"That's not Bakugo, That right there, is a man with guts," He replied.

"What's so brave about singing Baka Mitai,"

"Read between the lines," he explained Jiro then turned back to bakugo, who was sitting at the table at a spot that was suspiciously parallel to the spot Kirishima was sitting in, Todoroki who caught the vibe then sent a glass of elderflower syrup that looked like sake down to Bakugo just as he reached the chorus, and just before the 'Dame Da Ne portion began' he nodded thanks to Todoroki, who understood exactly what he had to do.

"Oh now I get it," Jiro said not at all grasping what Bakugo was doing

"Whisper it into my ear," Kaminari replied

"He's finding a flamboyant way to drink his syrup," she whispered

"Nope," Kaminari replied.

Bakugo then did a version of the cinematic from the song, where he managed to do it authentically because he hated elderflower syrup, so he did it perfectly. Kirishima was definitely impressed.

"Oi Bastards, Who's Next," Yelled Bakugo as he hopped over the table and sat next to Kirishima.

"It's Toshi, Toshi's Next," Iida then yelled back since he was in charge of the tablet.

"One Problem there," said Mina, who was sitting next to Toshi and Jane.

"What's the problem," Iida then replied.

"Jane fell asleep on Toshi's shoulder and Toshi fell asleep on Jane's head,"

"Turns out we didn't have to do much," said both Kaminari and Jiro in exact synchronisation.

"Let's make it comedic when they wake up," suggested Sero to Kirishima and Bakugo

"I do feel like pranking someone, let's start a Jigglypuff effect," Bakugo said to Kirishima.

They then proceeded to draw whiskers on both their faces along with 'M E O W' on their foreheads, they even put cat-ear headbands that they ordered onto their heads,

"Move their songs down, whoever's after Toshi can go and if its Jane, then its whoever's after her," said Kirishima while taking control