Part 5

Theme: Neverending Story by Fly By Nightcore (???'s POV)

I finally got to the tavern, the infamous home of the league of villains, to find a man with a hand on his head and a sentient fart wearing a tuxedo

"One cup of apple juice please," I ordered

"Do you not drink?" asked Kurogiri

"No I do not, I don't see the point of breaking my liver,"

"Fair enough,"

"What is this little shit doing here Kurogiri?" asked Tomura with 4 hands on the back of my neck, I then turned one of his fingers into cement.

"Interesting,"

"I was blessed with this gift from Him,"

"So you know Him, too?" asked Tomura

"I'm bored,"

"What are you going to do about it?" asked Tomura again not expecting a reply

"I'm going to crash the festival,"

Theme: The Scientist by Coldplay

It was finally time for the sports festival, the first event was the usual so it was the race, the usual people came in first, but Toshi was giving Todoroki a hard time with his solar pyrokinesis and he was also giving most of the people of the opposite classes a hard time with his powers while giving about a tenth of his attention to J, who by then was 10th and Toshi being 8th wanted to have a secure position, and Tokoyami was flying on dark shadow's back at 9th, Toshi then used his light quirk to manipulate dark shadow to a position right in front of J to cause a collision between her and Tokoyami, he then melted some of J's Ice with his solar pyrokinesis, but seeing as J had been in approximately 10th in the competition she managed to freeze some of the carbon dioxide particles into dry ice, then she managed to secure her spot at 10th.

They all moved onto the next round with no problems, Kirishima then walked up and asked

"Karaoke anyone, we can go after the festival?"

"Sure, I can go I don't think my family is doing anything," he said while watching his uncle walk through the stands into an empty seat.

Theme: It's Been So Long by The Living Tombstone

Between rounds 1 and 2, Toshi's uncle had woken up from the incident that occurred and decided to go support his nephew after a change of heart, so he went to the seat that he had reserved with his ticket, as he sat down on his seat someone put their hand on his shoulder

"Hey, can you move over, I do believe this is my seat,"

Toshi's uncle then replied

"I apologize, but this is the seat number written on the ticket I bought,"

"I do believe this is some kind of misunderstanding, as this is my spot,"

"I'm sure we can resolve this diplomatically if you just show me your ticket,"

"How's this for a ticket?"

The stranger asked while putting his hands on Toshi's uncle's shoulder creating cement from the iron in his bloodstream, but was stopped by Toshi, who happened to be there watching the whole thing, he was using his paralysis powers, by then there was only a plate of cement, Toshi's uncle's shoulder was barely hanging on.

since there was no hole in the wound there was no blood, but seeing as Toshi paralyzed him, while his hand was still on the shoulder

Theme Itteki No Eikyo by UVERWORLD

I watched as the cement spike became larger and larger, in instinct my uncle was healing himself as fast as the cement was formed, but this prevented nothing, the stranger was still creating the cement, I then went into 'Lightbringer form' which was an ability I developed while training my powers, what it did was take the light and darkness around me and creating a costume of sorts.

with the darkness creating horns and a crown-like accessory on my head, while the light was surrounding me creating wings of light, I then used my solar pyrokinesis to create a flame which wouldn't harm anyone, but simply push me and the attacker into the field due to the draft of wind from the fire.

Theme: Down (Nagisa Rap) [Feat. Shwabadi] by Rustage

As I saw the lights flickering across the stands I knew something was going wrong.

"Monoma, I need to go to the bathroom," I said to him as I ran to the stands.

'I just need to take this person out, then this can all go on and I can prove myself, this way I'll be known'

Just then I heard someone cry out and jump up to the stands, I skated up to the stands, I knew I shouldn't have been doing this, but it was my duty to prove a point, but by the time I got to the stadium, I saw a humongous flame, 'it's too powerful to be Todoroki, so it has to be Toshi' I wasn't the only one who saw this, as I saw him land, a teacher arrived just after,

"What, are, you, two, doing!" shouted Aizawa

"I'M ENGAGING THE OPPONENT IN BATTLE!" shouted Toshi

"It's too late, he's going to be decapitated if you don't amputate him, this is so good,"

He said enjoying the pain, he then took a microphone and announced

"Hello, fellow spectators and my victim, I would like to say that in a few seconds you'll all be impaled on cement spikes, if your wondering, I have no name, nor do I need one, I just want blood and this 'angelic' presence wants to defeat me, I'll happily fight you,"

side story

While the whole thing at the stadium was happening, at the PE grounds Present Mic was commenting at the mid point of a game of Philadelphia Kickball (or an excuse for all the parents to watch a depowered All Might be the referee as Aizawa called it)

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, SHOUT IF YOU CAN SEE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE!" said Present Mic attempting to 'hype up' the crowd this was working reasonably well, because only about 30 people were watching. The teams were decided at the beginning of the game by the referees

The teams were decided, team 1 was just a bunch of guys that present mic enthusiastically nick-named the boys, they were nearly invincible and when it came to their turn at kicking, Aizawa went first, he kicked well, but got caught directly by one of the opponents, he then went back to keeping an eye on his students

"ERASERHEAD IS OUT!" shouted Present Mic at the top of his lungs.

"Yes I think they know," replied Aizawa

Then Vlad King kicked the ball so hard it went onto the roof of the gym, everyone on team 1 celebrated due to how utterly comedic it was, then all might got his power back and kicked the ball so hard that it landed on the crevice on the edge of the roof, he then switched with Kamui Woods, then team 1 began tugging kamui woods, then eraserhead came back saw the ball on the crevice and understood what was going on, then pretended to kick Kamui.

then the match ended with a no-contest win to team 1.