Part 10

Theme: Resistor by ASCA (SAO Alicization OP 2)

Before the fight, I met up with Todoroki and wished him luck, when Momo saw us together,

I walked away and whispered in her ear "He's all yours,"

It would be understandable that she thought there was something going on, but there really wasn't.

Then the fight begun,

"I'M FUCKING COMING FOR YOU, GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE FUCKING GOT, YOU'LL BE NOTHING BUT DUST BY THE END OF THIS!" shouted Bakugo at the top of his areolas

"Save your breath, your gonna need it,"

"Go away, I don't need to be lectured by an idiot like you,"

"WHAT THE FUCK, DID YOU SAY!" yelled Bakugo

"I hate saying things twice when i don't have to," Todoroki then rebutted while sending ice to his opponent's feet

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Bakugo yelled while running at Todoroki before Todoroki then froze his feet.

"OK THAT IS UNFAIR, not," bakugo then said before blowing up the layer of ice surrounding his feet, he then walked over and proceeded to propel Todoroki into the wall, before Todoroki caught himself by freezing across the border from the battleground, this broke his propulsion but also dislocated his shoulder, but he endured the pain and decided to use his left side.

'I hardly ever do this, but I'm going to use it,' thought Todoroki before snaring both of Bakugo's flanks with scalding cold water

"GAH, COLD!, VERY FUCKING COLD, but not enough"

They then fought until Bakugo blew Todoroki so far away he reached the outside of the stadium.

"IS THAT IT, FOR FUCKS SAKE, I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU TODOROKI I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" shouted Bakugo while being restrained and chained onto a column for the podium ceremony.

"Thank you Recovery Girl," responded Todoroki while still recovering from 3 walls worth of concrete.

"Its no problem, it's just nice to have someone different for a change," replied Recovery who was surprisingly bored from only being Midoriya's medic.

"5 minutes till the podium, Bakugo has been restrained with steel chains,"

"That's relieving, I'll be there soon, recovery girl can you please put a mirror under my bed,"

"Of course why not? I see no harm in that,"

"5," counted todoroki as he knew his dad would be here soon.

You could hear someone running.

"4,"

You could then hear them running the other direction as they missed the room by 30.

"3,"

You could hear them approaching slowly, even though they were being loud.

"2,"

You could hear them running for the last bit as they were being impatient.

"1,"

You can hear them turning around the corner and into the room.

"Shoto, are you okay,"

"I'm fine, but there is a loser under my bed you'll need to beat up,"

Endeavor then looked under Todoroki's bed.

"You got me there well done,"

Todoroki's phone then buzzed signifying a text message. It was in the Class 1-A group chat