Chapter 26

"Chapter 26"
"Iron and Black Runic Wolves"

______________________________________________

So I was done on my modular learning and will update from now on so expect the chapters.

And also we don't have a wifi and can only upload every week but since that's the case I will update three at a time!

Haa~ I'm still going to correct the chapters from before.

I read the story and saw the incorrect words and paragraph and at what I can write now.

I can say that I'm improving.
______________________________________________

"Are you sure that's them?" I ask Rey whose looking at a pack of wolves warily.

"That's them" he said.

The reason of my doubt is because they look like ordinary wolves and nothing else, I can't seem to determine what's different from normal wolf and this wolf aside from the metal looking teeth and claws.

"If you're wondering what's the different in this wolves to some dire wolf, it's their body is made of metal" Shino said picking up my confusion.

I look at the wolves in confusion 'metal?'

"Their body is made of metal inside. I don't even know how can they move when their body is almost made with metal" Shino said looking at me.

"So that's mean they are some kind of robot?" I ask innocently not knowing that they didn't knew what the term 'robot' is.

"Robot?" They all ask in confusion and curiosity.

"Don't mind it" I just shrugged it off and turned to the wolves.

*crrrk*

"Oh shit" Ryan exclaimed in surprise when he accidentally stepped on a dry leaf which gave out a loud creaking sound.

"Oh no" Lira look at the pack of wolves in horror.

29 wolves look at our direction and saw us peeking then they stand up growling loudly baring their fangs to the intruders on their territory.

*growl* *grrr* *growl* *growl*

Swish

The group didn't even expect that one of the wolves reflexes are good that it even rushed fast in their direction.

I, who saw this leapt out of the bushes to use my skill and to affect more wolves.

"No glacia!" Aya shouted as she extended her hand planning to stop glacia only to be pulled by Rey as he stepped forward.

"Calm down, glacia can handle it! Immediately form a formation!"

"Glacial Howl!"

Swish

Cool breeze swept past the wolves as the ground froze in 3 meter range around me frozing 7 wolves who dare to confront me.

I look at this as I unsheathed my saber, then I leapt to one of the wolves thrusting it's eye.

"You've gained 10 experience"

The monotonous voice of the system rang in my head as I dove down in the middle of the pack.

"Glacial Howl"

Wolves that plan to tackle and bite me suddenly stopped as half their body froze.