Chapter 27

Chapter 27
"I Am Muhammad Abdul!"

—————————————————————

Stabbing a runic black wolf at my right, I took a glimpse at the remaining enemies with puzzled face.

"Uh..."

"... Dead?"

I peered around and saw that all the wolves died while constantly twitching as lightning crackled at their bodies.

Shino glanced at the person who suddenly appeared like a bolt of lightning.

"You are....?"

Activating my acting skills, I stared at the man with pitiful, cute and determined gaze as he look at my direction.

The middle aged man grinned and he pointed to himself with his thumb "Me?"

I and Shino simultaneously nodded.

The man grinned deepened.

"I.AM.MUHAMMAD.ABDUL!" He screamed as he grinned in cool manner and wink at us.

*Twitch*

Shino heaved a sigh of relief as she tried to hide her constantly twitching right eye.

'An Arab' I thought speculating something about this world transmigrators.

FBI, Cultivator, an Arab, Beetlemon of Digimon...... What's kind of world is this?

"Thank you old man" I said while grinning mischievously.

Obviously planning something.

The middle age man called Abdul look around then pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"Yes"

Abdul hearing it suddenly shook his head and hand denying what I said.

"No no no I'm still a 23 years old young man"

"O-Okay" I nodded reluctantly while applying my acting skills.

*Tak* *Tak* *Tak* *Tak* *Tak*

Sound of rushing footstep can be heard and the three turned to see that it was a group consisting of two man and woman.

More specifically it's Rey group and they came back rushing when they found out that Shino suddenly went missing.

They were also worried for glacia.

"Shino? Glacia!!" Rey exclaimed heaving a sigh of relief.

Aya pointed her finger in the direction where Abdul is and can't help but ask "Who is this old man?"

Abdul smiling mouth twitched continously.

Starting at Abdul twitching mouth, I immediately explained what happened and they each thanked him continously.

Abdul just grinned proudly.

"Okay so mr. Muhammad.... Er.. Abdul?" Rey asked unsure of what to call him.

Abdul turn his head to Rey and said "Just call me All Might!"

*Choke*

*Cough* *Cough*

Choking at the air, my right eye twitched continuously as I coughed repeatedly hearing what the man is saying.

I was...... Dumbfounded.

'How shameless'

Looking at Glacia, Shino worriedly touch her shoulder and asked her "Are you okay Glacia?"

"Yeah" I murmured nodding.

Ryan glance around seeing the carcasses of monsters.

"Should we at least help mister All might to dismantle what he killed?" He asked.

Rey nodded then he started to dismantle it, not wanting to listen even if Abdul said that there's no need to.

At least they can somewhat repay the favor.

...

After done with dismantling the group finally headed back to the town as the boys invited Abdul in a drink.

Abdul accepted it since he haven't seen a Town in this world ever since arriving.

But....

As they walk back home they suddenly heard the sound of someone gasping in pleasure and someone groaning.

Then sound of flesh hitting each other along with something slurping resounded making them curious.

But it sound weird.

Aya and Lira blushed while the two men quickly peek at the bush only for their face to contorted into disgust.

They look at each other, their eyes tell unspeakable emotions.

Glacia wondered what did they found and she curiously went forward peeeking.

"Ah" She exclaimed acting cutely.

Then she covered her eyes from seeing the scene in front of him but you can still see a hole between her fingers.

'Damn this is disgusting' She thought smiling bitterly.

Abdul also went forward and his face changed every second as lightning crackled in his palms.

Apparently a man is pounding another man as they spoke nonsense and gasp with pleasure.

"You like that you fucking son of a bitch!? Are you still going to let that daughter of the farmer take advantage of your body?!" The man pounding crazily said as he then slapped the butt before him as he thrust.

"Please, no..... I won't do again.... I won't do it again so please forgive me" The man being pounded hollered in pain but his expression show ecstasy.

His eyes rolled back, his tongue lolled out, then his toes curled looking like a whore!

Glacia is speechless.

His face changed every second and the group finally broke out of their trance when they heard Ryan whispered.

"Should we leave?"

Hearing Ryan, Rey immediately covered Aya's eye then he motioned for Ryan to cover Lira's eye.

Rey then turned to look at the cute blue haired girl covering her eyes but still peeking.

Then he look at Abdul.

Abdul immediately understood what he want and so he appeared behind Glacia covering her eyes while murmuring.

"You shouldn't see this Glacia"

Glacia didn't removed his hand and allowed herself to be dragged away.

But then she took a whiff of Abdul hand prompting her to immediately jumped away coughing.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

'Damn it smelled like Garlic!!'

Abdul look worriedly at Glacia before dragging her away.

'Maybe she is so scared when she saw two man pounded each other' He thought while looking at his companions.

'A blue haired loli, a cute ninja, a cute priest and a cute mage..... Not bad for my harem, the world is really smiling at me' He thought smiling with satisfied face that suddenly irked Rey.