Chapter 24.2

"Chapter 24.2"
"I found it LOVE"

Clear's POV

We post a escort quest for adventurers from town of Antipolo to Samsara we know that there's only low level of possibility that a bandit and monsters will strike us but we should still be careful its better to lost money than family.

We have a monster repellant so we're okay to travel, but bandits are just randomly attacking carriages, wagon and cargo that they can loot.

After posting a quest I immediately go to the inn and tell mother and father that it is done,
I immediately go to sleep since we will depart tomorrow when the sunrise.

The next day I wake up by a knock at the door from mother.

Michel: Sweetie get up now and wake your brother Grim, go near at the town entrance where the cargo are waiting and get in the carriage.

Clear: Okay Mom.

I immediately woke up Brother and get to the carriage.

After some time mother get in along with a cute blue haired girl.

When the girl sat I got mesmerized by her cuteness.

The carriage fell in silence because of awkwardness but been broke when mother ask her if she's truly an adventurer.

She said she's an adventurer and even defeated the tester.

'Wow so this girl is strong'

Mother ask her about her age.

Glacia: I'm 15 years old.

Is what she said.

'Oh shit she's so cute I can't look at her eyes'

'I can feel my face becoming red, hopefully she's not looking'

But when I hear she's older than me.

"15 years old!!!" the three of us simultaneously spoke.

I thought this girl is just a kid
If I guess his height it's 4 feet my height is 5 and a half feet.

When I guess if she stand and I stand
her head is on my chest, her height is only on my chest.

Brother ask her to confirm and I also ask her mother ask her if she's a half dwarf but what surprised me when she said this.

Glacia: Umm... Other people said I'm a rare kind of a human called LOLI but I don't know what's it means.

'Oh shit that explains why'

Brother ask her if she really don't know I also ask her.

Mother suddenly spoke about slave dealers while having a concerned and worried face.

'Slave dealers?!'

'What will happen if Glacia will get caught'
Mother and Glacia chat for a bit, after they are done, silence fell again'

I look at glacia who's looking outside with worried face.

'She's so cute'

Glacia's eyes widen and her body shiver then she heaved a sigh of relief.

I asked her.

Clear: Glacia? Are you ok?

Glacia: Yes.

I'm worried is she scared of being abducted?
Mother ask her if she's thinking about that
But she said that's not what she's thinking
Mother propose an idea to let her stay with us maybe mother is planning for glacia to be married in one of us.

She refused it.

*Sigh*

It's already dusk so we set up tent and sleep
At the dawn the adventurers wake us up
Then they woke up glacia and mother.
Glacia seeing the problem form two ice and release it at the two wolves of the other team who's struggling.

Then she dash through the pack that are watching, her blue hair is shining in the dark it has a sparks like when you look at a water that reflect the dark sky with stars and moon.

She killed the pack since there's no monsters now and the sun is rising already then I help father and brother in packing up the tent.

After that I headed inside the carriage and patiently and eager to wait for glacia,
I don't know why I'm happy waiting for glacia but I have a conclusion I'm in love.

Glacia headed in the carriage and sat,
Once again I'm shy.

We chat about glacia's battle but when I hear brother hitting on her...

I thought to myself, I shouldn't lose with brother that's why I started talking.

Clear: Glacia you-Youre...youre.

I'm too shy.... my face is red and I can't say what I'm supposed to say then suddenly I don't know... I try to confess.

Clear: Glacia-I-No-W-we love you.

I can't say it I'm too embarrassed my heart is going to explode just by saying her name.

Glacia: I also love Clear

She said with a bright smile.

'Eh? Ehhhhhhhh???'

'What did she say, I hear it correctly right, Right?!'

My heart is beating too fast it's going to explode I can't hear anything besides my heart so I touch my chest to feel it.

But I heard something.

Glacia: I love Clear but I also love Grim.

Crack

My heart broke when she mention she loves brother but I already know I misunderstood her.

I sigh and feel sad for that, I thought glacia loves me.