"Chapter 6"

**Chapter 6**
>>"Killing A Pack Of Wolves"<<

______________________________________________

As soon as their fight in boar is over I immediately use ice howl to hold the 5 of them. (the pack of wolves consists of 5 wolves).

Then I shot two ice needle through what seems to be their leader, and looks like luck is on my side its totally their leader, the wolves got scared because the alpha is dead now.

One of the wolves seems to break free
from the ice that hold their foot but I had already prepared four ice needle to shot through them each.

Then I released the ice, three died but it seems that I underestimated the one who break free, it evaded my ice then jump through me.

Luckily I evaded it and now starting to form another ice needle but as soon as the wolf landed, it immediately jump at me rushing to kill me but just in time for my ice to be formed.

I, then shot it through it's mouth since its open then the ice pierce through its neck making a hole.

"Youve gained 10 experience"

"Hufh, hufh, hufh that was tiring it's totally a hasle if you can't fly and I only have 10 mana left"

"I should go back home now but before that I'll pick a fruit while walking, I dont want to climb the tree, its tiring, so I will just pick the one that had already fallen from the tree."

I look around finding a fallen fruit but it seems there's none.

"Ugh! This is shiting me I'm tired but I still need to climb the tree."

I climb the tree, jumping to what seems a foothold then peck at the tree to not fall, I repeated it till I get at the top.

"Finally"

I pick the small one(apple) only a bit smaller than me.

I jump while holding the fruit in my beak flapping my wings to slowdown the downfall.

Then it took me hours just to get to the mountain and my cave.

"This is it my pure bliss."

I immediately sleep placing the apple besides the other apple.

The next day

I checked my status and it looks like all of it rose.

...

Name: nameless(Lawrence)
Gender: female
Race: glacial pheonix
Exp:15/50
Hp:120
Mp:110
Attack:12
Defense:22
Agility:10
Intelligence:5

Ability points:3

"Skill"
Actve Skills: (Glacial Howl lvl 1) (Ice Needle lvl 1)
Passive skills: (Blizzard of life)
"Title"
(Other worlder) (Mythical Beast)

...

Then I take a look at my title.

...

(Blizzard of life)
Every pheonix has the power of life
it's their race characteristics it is said
That pheonix is the most favorite pet
Of the godess of life.
"Can revive dead."

...

(Other worlder)
A person that came or had
A memory from another world.

...

(Mythical beast)
A beast of myths and ancient times
It is said to be a powerful beast if its an adult.

...

"This is sucks my title don't have bonus, why is that?, I always see in manga's the mc had some bonus in their title, that just raise my hope then slap me."

I yawn then stand up, since im hungry I ate the apple that I bought here first for it to not be spoiled.

"Delicious, didn't even know apple in this world is this delicious."

Then I practiced how to fly again, I do many tricks to know how to fly but it seem's I totally can't do it.

"Ugh! Im totally hopeless if I remeber the mother birds throw their children from higher place to know how to fly."

"But im scared to do it, Who the heck is in their right mind to throw theirselves to death anyway."

I look for my prey outside of the cave and I'm surprised to see what's my eyes can see.

"Wow, so many."

"There are just so many monsters here, yesterday there's hardly anything i can found in these vast forest, I wonder why?"

I can see taratects, slimes, large and small boars, lizards, hmm what's that a beetle? its head is that of a beetle but the body and lower of a human(its like beetlemon in digimon frontier) his face is covered like a knight only living his eyes to be seen and his body is muscular, he had a wings of a beetle at the back and all parts of him is of an iron.

"Wow, this is totally fantasy"

Hehe, I can also see bulls and other monster roaming around and fighting to each other applying the law of nature.

I can't fight that beetle since I'm still a fledgling. That beetle can fly at me and seems like it's strong.

I don't even know if that beetle can use some kind of lightning skill like beetlemon in digimon.

Wait, wait, what's that's! No i-its a group of humans consists of 2 man and 3 girls.

They battling a bull with four horns and two tails and at the end of each tail is a drill.

"Its large, should I help them?"