"Chapter 8"

**"Chapter 8"**
>>"Tiny Little Devil Hiding In A Hero's Clothing 2"<<

"Brown Haired Girl(Lira) POV"

Me, "Rey"(Blonde swordsman), "Ryan"(Brown haired swashbuckler with large shield), "Aya" (The blonde haired magician girl)and lastly "Shino"(The assasin girl).

Just take a quest to "Obtain a raged drill bull's core" Rank C Quest.
With a reward of 5 small gold coin.

"Note:"
"Money system"
Copper coin is the lowest currency
1 silver coin = 100 copper
1 small gold = 100 silver =10,000 copper
1 large gold = 100 small gold =10,000 silver = 100,000 copper
1 national gold = 100 large gold = 10,000 small = 100,000 silver = 1 million copper.

We are right now leaving the guild then leave the town of Antipolo.

Author: pfffft>>>>>^

The town was managed by Baron "Ynares"

We are now walking through the road heading to the "Forest Of The Learned"
We are discussing on how can we kill the drill bull and also our formation.

We also pick a quest to obtain herbs called the "Sunlight Tulips" along the way.

While we were picking herbs i've seen Rey and Aya accidentaly touch hands while  picking the same herb, i can see that they have something to each other, because their face and ears is red while turning their sight in opposite direction.

Just then suddenly I heard Ryan butt in
"Are you two okay? You're face and ears are all red. Should we back down we can't move forward if you two are sick."

"Its okay if we fail our mission and get a downfall in the ranking rather than dying."

The two of them spoke out at the same time

"no, were okay"

"You two are sure about that?"

Same time again.

"Yes we are."

The two of them notice their exact time of speaking and get more red as a tomato.

I can see Shino smirking at the back of Ryan,
I'm sure shino also know what's going on.
Its Just Ryan the only one, who didn't know what's happening at his surrounding and atmosphere.

As we are already done with the quest of picking herbs along the way. We're now entering to the "Forest Of The Learned"
Even though we  already enter this forest before, i've got a bad feeling that something bad might happen in this quest.

We just pass through the forest hiding from other monsters because they are not our objective.

And then Shino just found one.

"Look! At the plain grassland in the middle of the forest there it is, the drill bull."

We approach the bull and prepared for fight
Me and Aya are already chanting
before Ryan call the bull to rush and attack us.

The bull then rush towards us and Ryan shield hold the bulls tackle that made an large sound of impact "Baaaaam" and push Ryan back.

Me and Aya are already done with lightning bolt magic and then release it through the bull weakening it.

Then Rey and Shino dash, approaching the bull then cut its legs.

The bull use its tail to attack them but they managed a counterattack as soon as they see the attack.

"Huuu, done!"

Then when suddenly i hear someting at the bush.

"Shrshshshsh" sound of the bush

"Hmm?"

Then a wolf suddenly jump at me, pushing me down on the floor.

"Aaaaaahhh, Rey!!!"

The wolf try to bite my neck but i shielded it with my right hand im trying to take off and push the wolf but its too strong.

But Rey immediately dash and pierce his longsword in the wolf's head.

"Are you okay Lira?"

"Yes, just some wolf bite, thank you Rey"

But i've just seen two wolfs jumping to Aya and three wolfs jumping to Shino.

Hopefully they managed the wolves suprise attacks.

And then i just see nine wolves surrounding us.

I felt dizzy and when my teammates are fighting with wolves, im standing, doing nothing just watching, im too scared to take action.

Rey just recklessly attack the wolves, leaving a way for wolves to jump to me, Luckily Ryan protect me.

What Am i doing! my team is fighting while im here, too scared to move.

Im useless, useless were going to die here, and here i am doing nothing.

Shi-Shino, shino's body got bitten by two wolves, No, no, no, I have to help them or shino will die.

But i-i, i can't move.

Plss move body!

I close my eyes because of what's happening.
Im sorry, so sorry, im totally sorry team im useless.

But then suddenly i hear "puiskkk"

"puiskkk" i hear that sound six times.

Then i opened my eyes wha-what happen?!

My teammates are looking at a certain bush in front of me.

Is it an ally or an enemy?