Chapter Four

SMUTT WARNING!!!!!😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

'It's 5 in the goddamn morning and I still can't sleep. Insomnia is going to be the death of me.' Nyx was agitated. She left a note for Alec and left for an early morning flight.

5 minutes earlier in Alec's mind...

"Where the hell are you? You're 45 minutes late." 

"look I had some shit to take care of. I'll be there soon." Alec hung up the phone and sat on the bed. Nyx ran in at vamp speed. "What the hell is so important?" She looked around at the table and saw dinner made for both of them. 

"I wanted to thank you for saving my life. I shouldn't have gotten another chance to live, but you gave me one, so thank you." They ate dinner and were just talking for a little while. They sat quietly for a second when Alec caught Nyx by surprise and kissed her. Nyx shoved her away. 

"what the hell?!" Alec jumped back. 

"I'm sorry! I've just had a really big crush on you for a long time!" Nyx grabbed Alec by her throat and pushed her down on the bed. She tore her shirt open and kissed her again. She moved down Alec's neck, leaving bite marks on her way down. Alec moaned loudly as Nyx left a hickey on her neck. She nibbled on her earlobe and whispered in her ear. 

"You better be quiet. We don't want to wake the baby." Alec ran her hand up Nyx's side. She felt a bulge growing in Nyx pants. 

"Oh my god. Mistress, are you a shemale?" Nyx sat to the side of the bed and sighed. 

"Yes, I am. After people find out they usually don't want to have anything to do with me." Alec put her hand on the bulge in her pants. 

"Well, I don't want that. I want the opposite of that. I want you inside me." she said as she pulled Nyx on top of her. Alec woke up with a gasp. She sat up and looked at the bed. Her mistress was gone with only a note left that read "went out. Will be back soon." she signed it as Mistress on the bottom. Alec sighed. She made a bottle for Demetrius with a frozen heart Nyx had left behind for him. She started feeding him when Nyx walked back in silently. Alec continued feeding Demetrius and didn't notice she had returned. Nyx looked at her for a moment. Her golden hair in a messy bun, the sun glinting off her fair toned skin. She looked at what she was wearing. A see-through belly shirt with a matching black lace bra and underpants. She looked so beautiful sitting there feeding the baby, Nyx couldn't help but stare. She shut the door behind her and Alec looked up. 

"Good morning mistress. How was your flight?" 

"I never said anything about-" 

 "you don't need to. Your hair and clothes are wind-blown and you smell like the fields which is your favorite place to fly." Nyx smirked and went to grab a cup of water. 

"You are really good with kids. Where did you learn this stuff?" 

 "my father taught me. Who taught you?" Nyx hesitated.

 "I have no idea what I'm doing. No one taught me. I had to learn online." 

 "would you like me to teach you?" Alec asked. Nyx looked down at Demetrius playing with his knife.

 "All right. Why not." They spent the whole day teaching Nyx how to best take care of her son. He went down without a fuss. Alec laid down on the floor.

 "Goodnight mistress." she rolled over and covered herself with a blanket and fell asleep quickly. Nyx picked her up and put her in bed next to her. She covered her up with a blanket and faced her back to Alec. They were both asleep when Nyx heard the door open. She quickly got up and hid in a corner. She swelled a fireball in her hand and hid it behind her back. Someone walked in and stood over her sons' bed, then checked the clock. The figure sat in the chair up against the wall. Nyx came out of the kitchen and aimed the fireball at the person's head.