Chapter Seven

SMUT, NAME CALLING, GANGBANG WARNING!!!!!!!

Alec POV: 

I had just gotten out of the shower and slipped into a tight dark red tube dress that squeezed me like the corset did. I stepped out into the hallway and started walking. I don't know how long I was walking for, but it started getting really cold. I wanted to turn back but I was totally lost. I saw a torch down a corridor and went to grab it, but right before I got there I blacked out. when I woke up I was still in the dress but it had been scrunched to my midsection, revealing my breasts and my nether regions.  I tried to move but I was chained to the bed. the room was dimly lit but I could make out 4 or 5 figures human in shape and size, but with horns and tails, and they all were butt-ass naked. 

"look at her cunt!" one of them said.

"I'm going to enjoy this new fuck toy we got", another spoke up.

"her tight pussy is all mine." one with a deeper voice spoke. he seemed to be the leader of them all.  They all advanced on me and I felt hands groping me all over. I felt one put something wet on me and rub it all over my pussy and ass. I felt 2 of them get underneath me and ram into my ass.  it took everything I had not to scream. with 2 of them inside me it felt like my asshole tore open. the deep voiced one rammed his cock into me. I was forced to let out a small moan as he entered me because he was so big. 

"I think she likes it. she's a little slut and she must be punished. right boys?"

"yeah!" they hollered in response. the two in my ass started going a little faster, while the one in my pussy slowed down. 

"faster lads, she's getting wetter with every thrust." he said as one climbed on top pf me and thrust balls-deep into my mouth and down my throat, making me gag. the 2 in  my ass, still thrusting in sync, slowed down as the one in my pussy sped up. tears were streaming down my cheeks ad the one in my mouth kept forcing himself down my throat. i was trying so hard not to make a sound so maybe they'd stop and leave my alone.

"you better start making nose slut, or I'm gonna pound your pussy raw." i was already crying, making pools on the bed beneath me when everything stopped. they all pulled out leaving me alone on the bed. then the chains were taken off and i was let down onto the bed i wiped the tears from my eyes in time to see 4 of them leave so only the biggest one was left. he rushed over to me and grabbed my by my throat, lifting me into the air. 

"lets lay down some rules. first, when i command you, you will obey. second, when you respond, you will call me daddy. and third, when i am fucking you, you will not resist. instead you will submit and enjoy it." he said venomously as he threw me back onto the bed. 

"now come here, little slut." i hesitated for a split second before going over to him on my knees and looking up at him. 

"turn around." i did as i was told and i felt hid fiery, masculine hands groping and touching me all over. it made my skin crawl  but i didn't move.

  i had to take a minute an stop but there is part 2 on the way!!!!!!!!!!