𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 ~ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸

⚠️WARNING: contains sex, degrading, fingering, choking, etc. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE.⚠️

———————————————————————

It's been 2 weeks since Suna kissed you, he's been spamming your phone non-stop; either saying he misses you or he wants to hangout. It's super cute, but you're not ready for a boyfriend if that's what he's going on about.

Rin<3

Y/n!! Wanna
come over today?
I want to see you.

Hey Suna!!
And sure, I'm free today.

Cool! I'll see you
here in 15 minutes!

Sure! See ya!

You went to get ready, wearing a medium length dress with a white turtle neck, and air forces.

You blasted music all around your apartment playing 'MIA' by Bad Bunny and Drake.

"Dile que tú eres mía, mía."

"Tú sabe' que eres mía, mía!!" You sung along to the lyrics, this song got you in such an amazing mood, it felt like you were on top of the world.

You then grabbed your keys and bolted to your car, starting the ignition and speeding out of your parking spot.

After, you arrived at his mansion. Still as beautiful and well taken care of as always.

You slightly smile, and knock on the door. Suna opened it which was a bit weird, but he embraced you into one of his tightest hugs.

"Hola, hermosa." He greeted, "How are you?"

"I am perfectly fine, gracias." You answered with a bright smile, he nodded his head and took hold of your wrist guiding you upstairs to his room.

"Do you want to go on a car ride?" He asked, your eyes lit up and you made direct eye contact, "Yes!"

He faced you and smiled, gripping his keys in his right hand.

"Vamonos." You nodded and made your way to his car.

It was super fancy, the words Rintarō were engraved on the metal in a unique way, his windows tinted the most darkest shade of black, it was very clean and well taken care of.

"Nice car, Tuna." Suna looks over at you, he had an annoyed expression on his face.

"You know, you can call me daddy." He winked, you roll your eyes and kick him in the shin—making your way into his passenger seat.

"I was kidding!!" He yelps, as he rubs his shin with his left hand, "You're so weird! Next time you say that I'm going to kick you in the fucking nuts, Tuna!"

He laughs, and gets into his car. He then begins blasting 'Dinero' by Trinidad Cardona.

"This is a good song," You say, as you start moving to the rhythm of the music, "I know right. But watch this." Suna increases his speed opening the panoramic roof above you both.