𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰 ~ 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹

No way.. it can't be.. this cannot be happening.

"Dad?!" I say.

"Welcome dear," he smirks at you, "God, you look exactly like your mom, how disgusting."

You had a confused expression on your face, why was your dad doing this? What the hell is actually happening right now?

"Wait what? I thought you loved mom." I reply, he leans closer into my face and whispers something I never expected into my ear, "I killed your mother."

My eyes immediately widened, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The man I trusted ever since I was young killed my own mom?

"You wouldn't." I replied sternly, "Oh, I would."

Your expression turned serious. You tried escaping out of the chains, but unfortunately for you they only got tighter.

"Oh, sweetheart. You can't escape those chains no matter how hard you try." Your father spoke.

"You bastard." You respond, "I know, sweetheart."

"Why are you doing this?!" You scream, your dad looks at you and smirks, his eyes filled with hate. "Because I hate you, and everything your mom created."

I thought to myself what my mom and I did to deserve this, my mom was a kind woman and loved my father. She gave him everything on a silver platter, but then I realized.

"You only married mom, to kill her, didn't you." He gave you a disgusted look and nodded his head. He seemed proud of his accomplishments, but all you could do was feel sick to your stomach.

"You disgusting piece of shit," You respond, "Now I realized all you ever did was manipulate her." He chuckled, "Of course I did, I never gave a fuck about her."

You glared at him, "Why are you glaring? She deserved it, her parents were demons." You continued glaring and spoke up, "Your parents do not define who you are as a person, father. She did not deserve what she got, she was always so kind to you, and you treated her like complete shi-"

He punched you across the face, "That whore killed my parents, dumb bitch."

You spat out blood, then suddenly your dad held a gun to your head. You stopped moving, you were in complete shock, but all you could think about was your kid.

As your dad lays his finger on the trigger, the basement door falls to the ground.

"Unchain her now." You knew that voice, it was Suna.

Your dad turned to face him, and put the gun down. He gave a slight smirk and spoke up, "Kill him, and kill her." Richard nodded, and pulled out his gun, pointing it at Suna.

"Cute," Suna says, chuckling.

Then suddenly, the gun was pointed at you.

Your eyes widen, "We'll see how cute this is," Richard responds, then he pulls the trigger.

Then, the world went quiet.