𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮 ~ 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻

Hey guys i'm back from the break, love yall and enjoy!
———————————————————————

"Are you fucking serious?!" You screamed, "Quit fucking yelling, Y/n." Suna spoke.

This has been going on for weeks, constant fighting, constant crying, constant pain.

"I don't trust you enough to think you're not fucking around with other women."

Suna has been getting home later then usual, it was getting irritating and scary, since he's known for cheating.

"I'm fucking not." He rolled his eyes, and made his way out of the bedroom. Well he tried.

You grabbed his wrist just in time and glared at him hard, "You're not going anywhere. Sit down and let's talk because even if you're not cheating, you're not telling me why you're getting home late."

"Because I'm doing extra shifts so I can have extra money for you and Clover." He starts, "Yet, of course you don't believe me."

"Can you blame me?"

He rolls his eyes again, getting up and walking into the restroom. Y'all's relationship has been getting tough recently. Him always being at work and you doubting him every time he does something suspicious.

You hate yourself for it, but with how much times he's done it, you can't trust him anymore. The only reason you're still with him is because of Clover, and you're scared of being alone.

You laid down on your bed and started thinking of ways to change all this darkness between you and Suna, but it seemed impossible.

Suna walked out of the bathroom on his phone, smiling. He was texting someone it seemed like, but you rolled your eyes and ignored it.

You were at your limit for the night, and simply gave up, knowing for a fact, you will never be enough for him.

It was the next day, and you were cooking breakfast. Suna was getting ready to head to work, as always.

He's changed a lot, he used to give you kisses on the cheek before he left, he also used to ask for kisses every time he got a piece of clothing on. He just did all these perfect things, but those perfect things turned into faded memories.

You decided to set up the table and place his meal down, waiting for him to sit in his usual seat. He did, and ate his food silently.

You were making a bottle for Clover, since she's only a few months old. You'll start feeding her real food soon, of course.

"So, what time do you leave for work?" You asked with a soft voice, "In a few minutes."

You sighed and finished preparing the bottle, setting it down next to you. "I have a question, Y/n."

"What is it?" You asked, "Why don't you have a job? I mean come on, you sit on your ass all day and do absolutely nothing, while I have to go out and fucking work for money."

Little did he know, you got fired and you're pregnant again. "No me hables asì, Suna."

"Or what?"

You glared at him and approached him, "Don't push your fucking luck, hijo de puta."

You took his plate and place it in the sink, since he was done. "No wonder I've cheated on you so many times."

Starting an argument for no reason, now are we, Suna Rintarō?

You walked up to him and slapped him across the face, "Get to fucking work, and quit worrying about shit you don't give a fuck about, Mr. Can't keep my dick in my pants."

You tried walking upstairs when Suna grabbed you, he pinned you on the wall and whispered in your ear. "Don't act like you're the shit, because you're the stupid bitch who won't leave me even if she tried."

He let go and walked out of the house, slamming the door. You felt your eyes tear up, you tried holding it back but it was no use, they fell down your cheeks like a stream.

You wiped your tears away quickly and accepted defeat, I mean, he wasn't wrong. You've tried staying away from him but he always bounces back. It's so annoying.

You walked upstairs and fed Clover, smiling and humming a low tune. She was drifting off to sleep in your arms, as you rocked in the rocking chair.

You tried pushing what Suna said to the back of your head. You tried convincing yourself maybe work was just stressful for him or something, but you knew that wasn't true.

Clover fell asleep and you set her down in her crib, smiling as she peacefully slept. You went back downstairs and cleaned the first floor.

Finally, it was time for Suna to get back, but of course he was gonna take longer than usual. So you ignored it and laid down on the couch watching TV. It was almost your birthday so you were thinking about what you want to do that day.

After a while, Suna got back home, a bit moody as usual.

You stayed silent and kept watching the TV, waiting for him to apologize or even start a conversation.

"Hey, Y/n. How was your day?" He questioned. You stare at him and smiled slightly, "It was okay, how was yours?"

"It was fine." The reply sounded stale, like he didn't even want to bother to speak, but you still kept that small smile on your face, just to at least try and reassure him.

"So your birthday is soon, got any plans?"

"Probably gonna go to the club with some friends, not sure yet honestly." He stared at you and nodded his head in agreement. "It's your special day, so you decide."

"Thanks that means a lot," you start, "but I don't wanna be irresponsible, especially now since we both have Clover."

He agreed once again, and smiled that genuine happy smile he has, "Good girl."

You blushed and covered your face, how does he still have this reaction on you? Every single thing he says or does makes you nervous and fill up with butterflies, but that's one of the many reasons why you love Suna Rintarō.