𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 ~ 𝗜𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀

Akaashi jumped in front of the bullet and it hit his arm, he groaned in pain, but then he signaled you to run. You looked at him confused, then noticed he cut the chains with a boiling hot knife.

"Run." Akaashi repeated, you get up and run to the nearest exit which was near where you were sitting.

In the corner of your eye you see Suna beating down richard, while Akaashi was fighting off the rest of your dads men.

Out of nowhere, your dad grabbed your arm and pointed the gun at your head. "Oh look at my pathetic daughter." He turned you around, making you face the boys. Your dads men pushed them down on their knees, making them face you.

You felt shivers run down your spine, but you ignored them and kicked your dads knee. He winced but shot the gun.

You felt a sharp pain go into your back. A few minutes went by—your movements got slower, things started to get blurry, and your breath was starting to slow down more and more, along with your heartbeat.

You saw so many movements surrounding you, but unfortunately everything was muted, the world went completely silent.

You felt someone pick you up, you couldn't see their face or hear their voice, but you had a strong feeling of who they were.

Not even your thoughts were about if you made it, the only thing running across your mind was your child.

"Y/n! Stay with me please!" Suna called out.

Akaashi shot your dads thigh, making him fall to the ground. That gave Suna a chance to run out of there.

While Suna was carrying you, you felt your body become numb to the pain. You couldn't do anything except lie there in his arms, dying slowly.

"Y/N! Don't die! I'm begging you!" He cried out.

Then suddenly, there was nothing but complete darkness.

You were gone.

"Fuck!!" He yells, "Akaashi get your ass over here now!!"

"I'm coming!" Akaashi yells out.

Akaashi runs over to you and Suna, he watched as he placed you down on the concrete slowly.

"Wait.. is she.."

Suna didn't respond. He just looked at your lifeless body, completely stunned.

Minutes passed, Suna was dead silent, crying to himself about everything you and him have gone through.

"We can't do anything..?" Akaashi asked, "No."

Suna got up, he didn't wanna speak or communicate with anyone in any way.

All he wanted was you.

He regretted leaving you all alone, sleeping with other women, hurting you—everyday he regretted it more and more. But when finally he got a chance to do something right, you were gone within a second.

A few hours later you woke up in a hospital room, you thought to yourself, "Didn't I die?"

You looked around confused, you saw that there was many things connected to your body, but what really shocked you was the person standing right next to you.

It was Akaashi.

For a second you saw Suna's beautiful smile, but your mind played tricks on you, a very cruel trick that is.

"Hey, Y/n. How are you feeling?" He asked, nicely. You gave him a slight smile, and he took it as you were feeling a bit better, even though that was not the case at all.

He wasn't the one you wanted to see.

Throughout the day Akaashi was the one who helped you eat, move, talk, and do many other things.

It was time for bed and he planted a soft kiss on your forehead, you smiled at him and started drifting off to sleep. At one point you felt like you were falling for Akaashi.

The next day, the doctor came in with the news of your child, you hoped they survived.

"Y/n, i'm so glad to tell you this, your child is completely fine. They did not get shot or hurt in anyway, which is amazing news."

You felt a sense of relief go through your body, you looked at Akaashi and smiled brightly at him.

"Congrats, Y/n." After those words left his mouth, he seemed a bit disappointed.

You look away from him, because you already knew how he felt about the Suna situation, just by reading his body language.

"T..Thank you." You reply back, silently. "No problem, i'm sorry how Suna just left you in the dust like that. He's a complete dick for pulling that shit."

You nodded hesitantly, but mostly just focused on the rest of the doctors news.

A little bit later, the doctor left the room. He told you both that you will be remaining in the hospital for a few weeks until you properly healed.

Akaashi let out a quiet sigh, and your attention turned to him.

"Sorry, I just hate seeing you like this. It hurts more than anything, honestly."

You didn't reply, you just stared at him in disbelief.

Akaashi didn't even know you well, but what really confused you is how he always showed up at the perfect moment.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. But I love you."

Your eyes widen, you couldn't believe his words. But unfortunately he wasn't the one you loved.

Suna was.

You remained silent, and just frowned a bit.

"I..I'm sorry, Akaashi." He just stared at you, he already knew the truth, he just had to get his feelings out there.

"You're not the one I want."

His heart sank. He understood but he didn't expect you to be so straightforward about it.

"Yeah, I know." He looked down, and rubbed his hands. You felt a bit bad, but you didn't care about how he felt, at this point you just wanted Suna.

You peeked out at the window, and you see many people walking but all you imagined is for one of them to be him.

Akaashi got up and left the room, he looked like he was crying. But you didn't mind it, he might've just needed space.

After a few hours of just sitting there bored and lonely, someone walked in. But surprisingly it wasn't the doctors.

Your eyes widen to see Suna standing at the door, covered in blood.

"What are you doing here?" You ask, "Came to check up on you, but I didn't come in through the front doors obviously because of how much of a mess I am right now."

"Oh, but why did you even come? You didn't seem to care about me before, so why now?" He stared at you with barley any emotions in his eyes, "Because I love you."

You shook your head and looked away, "That's a lie."

"Why would I lie? What's the point in doing that? Yes, i'm not ready for a kid, Y/n, but that doesn't mean I don't love you!" He yelled.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have left me."

He stayed silent, as he looked at you shocked by your response.

"Don't act so surprised. All I ever did was be there for you, and support you through YOUR trauma, and all YOU did was leave me in the dust, maldito zorro."

Not one word escaped his mouth.

Instead of apologizing, he just walked out like your words meant nothing to him.

"You don't understand how much, it hurts." You mumbled under your breath.

"It hurts me more than it hurts you."

Then he was gone.

Why.

Just why, Suna Rintarō.

Why me?