𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 ~ 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

It was the morning of the next day, you found yourself in Suna's room.

To your surprise, you saw that Suna was right next to you. You barley remember what happened last night.

As you got up you felt something grip your hand, pulling you backwards.

"Don't go yet, hermosa." Suna pleaded, "I still want to spend time with you."

You looked him in the eyes, and watched as he got more comfortable on the bed. You sighed, debating if wether you should lay down next him or not.

In conclusion, you decided to lay down—wrapping your arms around his torso.

You noticed a slight smirk plastering on his face. You just rolled your eyes and continued holding him.

Later on, Suna decided to get up and go somewhere special—you were curious and confused but you agreed.

"So, hermosa, I have a special place we can go too. You can get changed and I'll take you home, so you can get ready there alright?"

You nodded your head and began heading to Suna's car.

As you walked out, you noticed a familiar vibe in the air. You look behind you just to see Kita standing near the entrance.

You didn't even notice he was there, he was being extremely silent.

"Hey, Kita." You greeted.

"Hello, y/n." Kita replied, he seemed bothered by something.

"Is everything okay?" You asked, politely. He gave you a quick glance, and continued looking at the floor. "Everything's perfectly fine."

"Sorry that took me a while," Suna said, as he walked out. "Oh! Kita! What's u-"

"Suna. We need to speak." You sensed a dark aura surrounding the two, you stepped back a little, still confused on what was going on.

"About?" Suna asked. Kita gave him a mild glare, trying extremely hard not to show how angry he was.

"You know damn well what it's about." Kita implied. "I don't. Anyways, can we speak later, I have to go somewhere with y/n." Suna retorted.

"Suna, you know it's important." Kita assured. you silently watched as the two boys continued speaking, you didn't know what to do or where to go, so you just stood there.

"And so what? She's more important." He grabs your hand, continuing to walk to the car. You just let him drag you, not even once turning to take a glance at Kita.

You quietly get into his car, waiting for the silence to be lifted with a change in conversation.

Suna got in after, sighing as he got comfortable in his seat. "Sorry about that, hermosa."

You give him a quick glance, "It's fine."

After a long ride you arrived home, you got out waving goodbye at Suna. You saw that he needed to get some stuff done, so he instantly drove away.

As you walked inside you immediately felt nauseous, so you ran upstairs to the bathroom and threw up.

You noticed how you haven't gotten your period yet. Your eyes widen by the thought of it.

"This can't be happening," You ran to your room, and grabbed your keys.

You then ran back downstairs, opened the garage and got into your car.

You knew you should be getting ready for the date, but you needed to know if you were pregnant.

You arrived at the store, and immediately ran inside. You grabbed a pregnancy test, and a few snacks.

Next thing you know, you're back at home. You went back upstairs to take the test. As you waited for the results, your phone rang. You looked over and saw that Fawn was calling you.

You were hesitant about picking up, but you came to the conclusion to answer.

"Hey, Fawn!" You greeted, "Hi! I was wondering if you were busy?" Fawn asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm hanging out with Suna, why?" You could hear silence through the phone, you were unsure about the sudden change of aura.

"Okay, that's fine! Have fun!" Fawn addressed, "Thanks, bye!" You then hung up, completely ignoring the unusual phone call.

You looked over and saw that it said positive. Your heart immediately dropped to your feet, you felt tears start forming in your eyes.

"Can Suna be the dad?" Your breath got heavier as you continued looking at the test in front of you.

"Of course he's the dad, he's the most recent guy I had sex with." You thought to yourself, "Oh god, how am I going to tell him? What is he going to say? I'm freaking out."

You were unsure about telling Suna you were pregnant, so instead you kept it to yourself.

You grabbed the pregnancy test and walked to your room to get changed, you placed it down on the counter and got changed into a well-fitting dress.

You sighed in frustration, still overthinking about the entire thing. "What if he leaves? What if he's not ready?"

You continued stressing yourself over this. Until he messaged you that he was downstairs.

You gripped the pregnancy test and shoved it into your purse, and ran to his car. Your heart was beating extremely fast, and you were having a bit of anxiety.

As you got into the car, Suna knew something was off, but he didn't point it out.

"S-So where are we going?" You asked, "You'll see." He replied, leaving his gaze on the road.

You started getting a bit more nervous, you were afraid to tell him you were actually pregnant.

You arrived at your destination with Suna, and got out of the car. Your eyes immediately fell in love with the view of a cherry blossom garden.

Suna guided you to a specific spot, y'all sat down and had a picnic.

Y'all laughed and had lots of fun, and you decided to let him know that you were carrying his kid.

"Hey, Suna?" He looked over at you, continuing to eat a rice ball.

"Yes?" He asked. You decided to cut to the chase and tell him straight up, "Well, I'm pregnant.. with your kid."

After you said the sentence you showed him the test, and his eyes immediately widen.

———————————————————————

hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter,
i have many ideas, so i hope you enjoyed this cliff hanger. Ily all!