1 - paparazzi news

Who would've thought some else's wedding would bring you and Chris together as more than friends. Once you got back to Boston, you two officially started to date and after six months, you moved in with Chris. The media had no clue of course; you didn't want anyone to ruin your relationship.

You went out on many dates and did a variety of activities. From movie marathons to skydiving. At first you thought it would be pretty cool to go skydiving but when the moment came, you chickened out.

"Munchkin, you'll be fine! I'll be holding your hand the entire time. I promise." Chris reassured you.

"What if my parachute doesn't open, Christopher." You turned to face him and he smiled at you sweetly.

"I'm sure we'll be fine. If you still don't want to do it, then we can go back home." He kissed your forehead and looked at you with a sweet smile on his face.

Gazing into his eyes, you found the courage to jump. Chris would never put you in danger, you had to trust him. And maybe you were being a bit paranoid.

"Alright. Let's just do it." You whispered and Chris grinned.

He kissed you deeply; the type of kiss that makes you curl your toes. He took your hand and gave it a squeeze. You both turned to look at each other and started counting.

"1.. 2 ... 3... !" Chris yelled.

You both jumped and fell off the plane. Honestly, it felt amazing. You could feel the breeze hitting your face and you couldn't help but smile. As you were falling, you felt like you could do anything. Chris always made you feel like that. No matter how crazy something was, you felt capable of doing it with him.

You smiled at yourself, remembering how amazing it felt to skydive. Honestly, just being around Chris made you feel safe and happy. But most importantly, he made you feel loved and wanted.

Whenever you felt insecure, he made sure to tell you how beautiful you really are.

"You have the most beautiful eyes. And your smile makes my everyday better. Do you even know how smart and unique you are? Y/n, I love you for who you are. There's no reason for you to feel insecure about yourself. You drive me absolutely crazy by being exactly who you are." Chris spoke while you two cuddled on the couch.

He brushed your tears away with his finger and you looked up at him. Leaning in, your lips met in a slow yet passionate kiss. Chris slipped his tongue in your mouth and you let out a moan. You moved and straddled his lap. He placed his hands on your rear end and gave it a squeeze.

"I love you, Y/n." He whispered against your lips.

"I love you, too."

You were each other's comfort whenever you felt down. His family never knew that you were pretending to date when you attended the wedding; since you actually started dating afterwards, it wasn't necessary to tell them. It was just a secret between you and Chris.

Today, you were sitting on the living room couch of the house you share with Chris, while he was on the porch letting Dodger do his business. The TV was on some sports channel but you weren't really paying attention to it. You scrolled through Instagram and liked a few posts. There was one post in particular that made your stomach turn. A magazine had posted a picture of Chris with the actress Lily James. They were both dressed up really nicely and went inside some car together, at nighttime. According to the caption, they were on a date and got caught by the paparazzi.

Tears clouded your vision and you had to swallow the knot that formed in your throat. Could he possibly be cheating on you? There was no way. You clicked on the comment section and there were a variety of opinions. Some comments were very supportive and described them as 'meant to be together'. Others, just like you, didn't like this rumor at all.

You grabbed the TV remote and skipped through the channels until you found a news/gossip channel, which happened to have the same picture you were just looking at.

"I heard they were working on a new project together. Looks like they really liked each other." One of the reporters said and chuckled.

You clenched your teeth as the picture of Chris and Lily popped on the screen.

"Honestly, I think this could turn out to be one of the best Hollywood couples." The second reporter answered.

"To our audience, what do you think of Lily James and Chris Evans being romantic in public? Could they be secretly dating? Could Lily be the lucky lady who steals Chris's heart?"

"Oh hell no." You whispered.

Your cheeks were red from anger but a few tears rolled down your cheeks. The entire world thinks your boyfriend is dating someone else and you were not here for it. You quickly wiped your tears away when you heard the front door open.

Dodger rushed to his water bowl and Chris closed the door, locking it.

He took his jacket off and found you glaring at a now turned off TV.

~~~~~~
uh oh...
I hope you guys enjoyed chapter one! <3