2 - birthday, huh? (smut)

warning: smut

"Was it good? Was it the best date ever? Oh, did you get to kiss her at the end-" You were on the verge of tears but the anger coursing through your veins, was stronger than the sadness. You were angry at yourself for ever thinking you were good enough for Chris.

"Y/n, please."

"Please what? Why were you on a date with Lily? Am I not good enough for you? Is that why you went after some gorgeous actress?" Suddenly, all your insecurities came flooding in.

"What? No! Y/n you're more than good enough. You're the love of my life!"

"Then why did you go on a date with Lily?!" You raised your voice.

"Honey, it wasn't a date. It was her birthday. And Jacob was there! The press just wanted gossip and took pictures without him in them." Chris explained.

You trust Chris more than anything and you knew how the press could turn things around. You just stared at him and bit your lip in the desperation of not knowing what to say.

"I love you, Y/n. You and only you. I promise." He walked towards you and placed his hand on your arms.

"I guess." You tried to look away but Chris softly held your jaw with one of his hands, making you look at him.

"I love you, sweetheart."

You couldn't help the smile from appearing. Chris would never cheat on you and you felt dumb for ever thinking he would.

"Whatever. I love you too, dork." You rolled your eyes and a small smirk appeared on your face.

Chris leaned in and brushed your lips with a soft kiss. Soon enough, the kiss got deeper and hungrier. His hands wandered all over your body and yours were behind his neck.

"Jump." He whispered and you obeyed.

Your legs were wrapped around his pelvis and you could feel the bulge coming from his sweatpants. You let out a soft moan and slightly pulled Chris's hair. He carried you all the way upstairs and into your shared bedroom. Softly, he placed you on the bed and kissed your neck. His mouth started moving South and left a trail of kisses all the way from your neck to your chest. Carefully, he took your shirt off and you tugged on his so he would take it off too.

He stood up a little and took his shirt off, revealing his tattoos. After tossing his shirt on the floor, he took his pants off and let you know he wasn't wearing any underwear. You bit your lip and whimpered. This caused Chris to smirk and take your shorts off in one swift motion. Chris was entirely naked and you were just in your underwear.

He leaned back in and kissed you, slipping his tongue in your mouth; causing you to moan. Chris pulled away and started kissing and sucking on your neck. His kisses sent a shiver down your spine, causing you to arch your back. Chris took the opportunity and unhooked your bra. You took it off completely and threw it out of the way. Chris pulled back a little bit more and ripped your panties off you, tossing them to the floor.

You gasped, "Christopher, I liked those."

"I'll buy you many more, sweetheart." His voice was low and raspy.

Once again he kissed you but you pulled away and asked, "Yes, daddy?"

You looked at him, pouting and with innocence in your eyes.

"Yes, baby." He answered, making you smirk.

Chris leaned down and started sucking one of your nipples, swirling his tongue around it in the process. You arched you back, giving him better access. Without a warning, Chris inserted one of his fingers inside of you. You moaned and placed your hand on his shoulders, squeezing them as he moved his finger in and out of you.

"So wet for me, baby." He growled.

Chris inserted a second finger inside of you and started moving them faster. After he felt satisfied with one of your nipples, he moved on to the next one and repeated everything he had done with the first one.

"Chris-" You moaned.

When you were about to come, Chris's fingers exited you without giving you any release. You frowned at him but he just chuckled at your reaction.

"I only want you to come around me, princess." His deep, low voice informed you.

He was about to stand up to get a preservative when you stopped him, "I'm on the pill."

His eyes darkened and his smirk reappeared, "Good girl."

Chris kissed you and pulled away, looking straight into your eyes. Slowly, he pushed himself inside you, making you gasp loudly.

At first, he moved in and out of you slowly. But your moans were driving him crazy, making him speed up his pace. Your nails were definitely leaving marks on his back but he didn't care. It was as if he didn't even feel it. All he could feel was your tight walls clenching around him.

You moaned out his name loudly; whether it was "Daddy" or Chris, he loved they way the both sounded coming from you.

Thrust after thrust, you made the other feel pleasure. But most importantly, you made sure to show the other love. Not only did you say it, but every touch and every kiss was delicate. It was filled with love, appreciation, and gratefulness.

"Daddy, I'm so close." You said in between breaths and moans.

"Me too, princess."

A few more thrusts and your legs started to shake. You came around him and let out a loud moan. You could feel his warm sperm spilling inside of you, and you loved the sound of his deep moans as he came.

After you both came down from your climax, Chris grabbed a towel from the bathroom and cleaned you up.

You both moved to the bed's head rest and held each other under the sheets, cuddling.

Chris looked down at you and said, "I love you."

You looked up at him and smiled, "I know. I love you, too."

Little did you know, this was just the calm before the storm.

~~~~~~
y'all asked for smut and I delivered 🤷‍♀️
vote! <3