9 - jurassic sickness

It's been a few days since your relationship was made public. The entire internet was going crazy. Chris was even trending on Twitter. But to your surprise, the majority of people were actually happy and already loved you. You didn't know why you expected everyone to hate you. Sure, the hate comments were still there but they were very few compared to the comforting ones. All of your family members congratulated you for finally making your relationship known. It was funny how in a matter of days everyone had forgotten the Lily rumors.

One of the persons who was most excited about your relationship, was your best friend Ashley. When she found out that your relationship wasn't a secret anymore, she immediately called you. She screamed at you for not telling her about the announcement but then she started screaming of happiness. All you did during the call was laugh your ass off at your best friends crazy antics.

On another note, the wedding was going to happen in two weeks and to say you were stressed was an understatement. Thankfully, both your families were helping out and the preparations were less stressful than before. Both you and Chris decided to have the wedding outdoors. You wanted to feel the breeze hitting your skin when you marry the love of your life. You wanted the sun to shine on you brightly while you said your vows. It's no secret that both of you love nature. So why not incorporate it in the wedding?

The fact that your wedding would be outdoors didn't stop you from getting the princess dress you always dreamed of. You had gone wedding dress shopping with your mom, Lisa (Chris's mom), his sisters, and Ashley. You spent hours trying on dresses until you found the one. Everyone cried when you wore the last dress and you shed some tears too. Your mom and Ashley held each other sobbing saying how much you've grown. Whenever you remembered that day, you always laughed to yourself.

"Ashley, what the fuck!" You laughed, "You met me two years ago!"

"Jeez, woman. Don't ruin the moment!" She replied sobbing, making all of you laugh.

Today, you were writing your wedding vows for Chris. So far you had a long paragraph written and you were worried that it was too much. But you wanted to let Chris know how much he meant to you. So you decided to not erase anything. Every time you read your vows, you teared up. It was crazy how much you loved this man. You felt so lucky for having him in your life and you couldn't wait to marry him.

After an hour, you decided to join Chris in the bedroom. He was watching the first Jurassic Park movie. You walked towards the bed and laid down next to him. Instantly, he held you in his arms and kissed your forehead.

"Jurassic Park marathon?" You asked, looking up at him.

He smiled, "Yes, ma'am."

You giggled and turned to the TV. You both loved watching the Jurassic Park movies. However, you always argued because you didn't have the same favorite. His favorite movie was the first one and yours was the third. Every argument ended with the two of you laughing and teasing each other with lines from the movies.

"Are you excited?" You asked him, referring to the wedding. Thankfully, he knew what you were talking about.

"I'm very excited. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle." He kissed your forehead and rested his cheek on it.

It was still unbelievable how you'd be marrying the man of your dreams in two weeks.

You smiled contently at his response and decided to snuggle into him even more. What a mistake. Your stomach felt as if it was twisting and turning. You knew you were about to be sick.

Hurriedly, you stood up and rushed to the bathroom. Chris rushed behind you and held your hair as you emptied your stomach in the toilet. He rubbed circles on your back trying to soothe you.

Once you were finished, you stood up and brushed your teeth in the sink. Chris flushed the toilet and watched you with a worried look. He hated watching you be sick. After you finished brushing your teeth, you turned around and Chris walked over to you. He enveloped you in a warm hug and kissed your cheek.

"Let's make you some soup."

~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed! <3
I might update two times today hehe